Please help!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nong Mee

Reaction score
I'm very new to this so I would really appreciate all the advice I can get.

I smoked for the first time an entire joint (not mixed with any tobacco) mid April followed by a few drags the beginning of May (this time mixed with tobacco). I am going to be tested (urine and blood) for a new job on June 6th.

I'm 5'2 and overweight (141 pounds).

How likely will this show up in my results? And if so, is there anything I can do now in the meantime? I've only got a few days......

Thanks so much in advance for any kind of advice!!! :)

there is a post by cincyboy a while back (2/28/05) on useing sur-gel only about 3$ and it works ,good luck ,PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

Thanks for the reply...

I've been told not to eat or drink anything for 8 hours prior to the exam. I'm supposed to get a blood test, urine test, and chest x-ray.

Don't think it's possible to drink the mixture right before the test.

to pass the urine test heres what I do. 1Take some cranberrie pills, now tell the day of the test, 2drink a lot of water, maybe even some cranberrie juice if you fill like it. 3The day of the test take some multi-vitemins. This is what I do when I comes to pre employment drug screens. With this I have never failed a drug test. Oh yea dont smoke tell after you drug test. Good luck!!!

Latest posts

Back