Please Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoner 420

Reaction score
Hello everyone as you all know i had a grow going but for some reason it did not work... the problem i have is when my surge protector got unplugged of course the lights and fan was turned off.. i did not take the plants out i just left the lights off i went back tonight to just see if they had died... i open the door and the plants where still there and still alive and the funny thing is they have grown alittle no new leaves but they have grown up.... i was wondering if i get the lights back on it will they live..... i was also thinking of changing the lights setup a little...

i was thinking about just useing a 42 watt cool white and one 100 watt sunlight bulb.... 42 watt 2700 lumens 100watt 1800 lumen the box is just a little over 1 sqft... i thought this would help keep temps down plus more blue spectrum than before and also not as many lights to deal with.......

for flower i will get one 42 watt and keep the two 26 watt cfl i have now....

so total this makes for.= FOR VEG 4500 lumens in ( lets say ) 1.3 sqft...
FOR FLOWER 6100 lumens in the same 1.3 sqft...

if i have done the right reading the rule of 3000 lumens per sqft for veg and 6000 per sqft then this should work out perfect...

pls help me i need to save them if i can if not i will start to germ some more..... i am in desperate need of help i really wanna finish a grow pls help...............

can anyone help pls i am in really bad need of help.................. pls pls pls pls pls pls

Sorry stoner420 it's been one of those days man. I don't see why they won't live. Just gotta hope they don't hermie on ya.

Latest posts

Back