PLEASE LOOK- STRAWBERRY COUGH great grow beautiful nugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrow22

Reaction score
Here was my last grow of strawberry cough. It turned out absolutely wonderful. It is a magnificent harvest and i have been enjoying it immensely. I just wanted to share with you guys what i myself got to enjoy. :D

grow setup 1.jpg

Grow setup 2.jpg

big nug 1.jpg

big nug 2.jpg

big nug side image.jpg

small nug 1.jpg

full load 1.jpg

Full load 2.jpg

Very nice....Question though ? Why do you trim the fan leaves and stalks off before drying ? I was showed to leave whole to dry and trim after...just curious is there a difference in taste ??

No, there isn't.
Some people believe that not trimming the leaves off during drying protects the buds, but i have never seen any difference. Personally, i like to cut them off early because it is much easier to cut them off.

Mouth watering buds man!

How long did you flower?

My flowering with the Strawberry cough was a long one, about 10 weeks, but a great way to tell when their done is to get a cheap microscope (You can get a hand held one at a walgreens for $15). And look at the Trichromes(The THC crystals). If they are clear, they are not ready. If they are cloudy and milky, they are almost ready. If you start to see them getting brown in the little balls on the top, that is about when they are ripe. But people say there are different highs depending on when you harvest it. So try harvesting some when they are cloudy, some when they are half cloudy and half brown.

How is the smoke? How is the high? Cerebral? Couch-Lock? Euphoria? Social? Does it really taste like strawberries when you cough?

:)

Latest posts

Back