please read first timer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U

Unregistered

i just recently smoked weed and got really stoned for the first time. i ended up just getting really lazy and couch locked. i liked the feeling but wished i wasnt so tired. is there a way to get stoned and want to go out and do activities and have more fun than usual, suck as skateboarding. i got stoned last night and i almost feel stoned now, jsut kind of tired and out of it

most dirt weed makes you feel lazy and tired...

from what i've gathered from smoking all different kinds the better the weed (higher the quality) (krippy) the more UP high I get

from what i understand it was some pretty good weed. im jsut thinking i was like that becasue it was the first time if actually taken more than a couple puffs and gotten really stoned. i took probably 8 to 10 hits and a pretty big hit from gravity bong using the tub, i think thats what put me over and made me tired as shit and jsut plain out of it

I know it is hard to tell what your buying when you get it off the street, but in anycase Sativa strains are the ones you get more of a up kind of buzz. Indica are the ones that are more of the crash on the couch buzz. The next time you smoke it take one less hit. Find the the amount you need. All smoke is not the same, so you will have to test it. Sativa is hardly around the States anymore, since most of the smoke is not imported from Columbia and Mexico anymore. Most of it is grown in the States and it seems to be Indica or a cross of the two.

is there a way to tell if the bud is satvia or the other kind. is ther a way i can get the up and doing stuff kinda buzz with the other kind of weed, diff ways of smoking.

You can't tell if it is in a bag already. If you can see the plant before it is harvested then you can tell. The leaves will look like the ones pictured below. In any case Sativa fingers on the leaves are thin, and Indica fingers are fat.
Cannabis Leaf Images
cannabis_indica_afghani.jpg

Afghani (indica)
cannabis_sativa_columbian.jpg
Columbian (sativa)
cannabis_sativa_durban.jpg
Durban (sativa)
cannabis_spp_kush.jpg
Kush (hybrid)
cannabis_spp_maui.jpg
Maui (hybrid)
cannabis_sativa_nepalese.jpg
Nepalese (sativa)
cannabis_sativa_oaxacan.jpg
Oaxacan (sativa)
cannabis_sativa_thai.jpg
Thai
(sativa)
cannabis_leaf_indica1.jpg

I think you may have simply overdone it.

Nice post Columbian Connection.

hey mine look like that hybrid stuff . you didnt say whether indica or sativa

When i smoke weed i have to burp alot and one time i was high and i layed down and felt a big air bubble inside of me go from my chest to the other end. i dont enjoy the high, all my friends smoke it and enjoy it while im up there suffering. im starting to think these symptoms are dangerous. has anyone ever heard of this ?

if you smoke and you feel bad, I suggest you quit.

Unregistered said:
When i smoke weed i have to burp alot and one time i was high and i layed down and felt a big air bubble inside of me go from my chest to the other end. i dont enjoy the high, all my friends smoke it and enjoy it while im up there suffering. im starting to think these symptoms are dangerous. has anyone ever heard of this ?

yes, you are swallowing the smoke. Like its a sandwhich. Dont swallow the smoke, instead try to get the "hit" in ur mouth and then inhale more "fresh" air after to pull the smoke into ur lungs and not ur stomach. Taking a hit off anything should not effect your stomach and make you burp at all. I swallow the smoke sometimes, because it usually makes me not hungry, but it makes me burp constantly and stomachaches usually occur.

Latest posts

Back