please read

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

harvester

old dog with new tricks
Reaction score
hey guys im not new but i feel there are a few here who dont really know me. im harvester i have a verry strong personality alot of confidence and belief in myself. i sometimes read too much into things mabey because i was allway in advanced classes all through school so i was trained to scrutinize and analyze every situation,therefore am sometimes defensive when i dont need to be. so let me take this oppertunity to say i enjoy this site and the interaction that occurs. there is alot of great knowledge to be found here. I also enjoy all the different personalitys here and how we are bound together by one similar intrest. instead of all our differences and its in that we find commonality.imho if the powers that be goverend the masses based on that simple premis the world would be a much better place.I would also like to apoligize to those who have been offended by my personality,or things ive said that have been taken out of context. and will apoligize in advance for those i have yet to offend and say be patient i wont let ya down im a equall oppertunity offender. (joke) anyway mabey this will clear some air i hope so

Well, i don't think you could possibly offend me, but okay, nice to meet you!

Dewayne

Hey Harvester-

You've been around for a bit already. Let's leave the Intro board to the newbies.

Thanks for cooperating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back