Please take a look at my first offspring

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a net now. Does it matter what it's made of? Is metal fine? I probably worry too much.

Attachments

• top1.jpg
    top1.jpg
    513 KB · Views: 0
  • top2.jpg
    top2.jpg
    521 KB · Views: 0
It's been a week since topping. I just changed the bulb to HPS and switched to 12/12h. I'm in the process of installing a net. Wish me luck, boys.

If you want to read a detailed tutorial on lightproofing wardrobes, check out my thread in the Growroom Setup & Design section.

Attachments

• Oppenheimer.jpg
    Oppenheimer.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Some of the lowest leaves are getting yellow and falling off. I can only assume that it's because of the topping followed by switching to flowering and the fact that they're getting barely any light. Everything that's about ~10" above soil is fine, though, except for a few small dark spots.

I completely forgot I had Aptus Fulvic Blast (fulvic acids, iron, zinc, manganese, copper), so I added a little bit of that to the water and I'm going to use it once a week from now on.

Can I shine my phone's flashlight on the plants for a few seconds while the HPS is on? It's hard to tell what color they really are.

Week 9. Not seeing any problems. The only issue is still the lack of space. As you can see in the pic, I finally put up a net. I'm also "reining in" some of the tallest shoots with small pieces of the net.

Attachments

• aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    735.9 KB · Views: 0
Who left the fridge open? It's getting frosty in here!

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Week 16 overall, week 4 of flower. I'm starting to wonder how many g's I can get out of this. I have no idea as this is my first grow.

I don't know what causes the black spots to appear (pics 3 and 4). Lack of sulfur or potassium? Overwatering?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    778.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    833.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    571.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    459.8 KB · Views: 0
My guess is low PH causing your plants not to have access to the calcium they are getting. Have you done a PH runoff reading lately?

My guess is low PH causing your plants not to have access to the calcium they are getting. Have you done a PH runoff reading lately?

Hmmm. I've been supplementing them with CalMag and pH+ daily for most of the grow. I'll up the dosage a bit and see what happens.

Also, I'll use just water tomorrow and do a pH test 👍

Hmmm. I've been supplementing them with CalMag and pH+ daily for most of the grow. I'll up the dosage a bit and see what happens.

Also, I'll use just water tomorrow and do a pH test 👍
my bet is that your PH runoff will be lower than is needed for your plants to accept the calcium you’re putting in.
771722F4-9A81-485E-96F9-DF83D86C5D47.jpeg

Latest posts

Back