Please take a look at my first offspring

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need your light closer and those stems need to be buried more. Do you have drain holes in that container?

I believe that pair is the same pair he transplanted to bury the long stems, so quite a bit of stem is already buried. It's going to be too late for those things pretty soon, I think.

If he already buried that stem he definitely has a problem.

All right, I lowered the light and now it's about 6" from the plants. Also I'll try to gently tie them to sticks or something. The DIY pots do have multiple holes, by the way. I'm not THAT ignorant :)

Lesson learned: just put everything under lights as soon as I see the stem sticking out of the plug and keep the lights much lower.

Is 100mL of water per day good enough for a 1L pot in this stage (day 12)?

I'm not THAT ignorant
All of us learn new things pretty frequently. @Lesso taught me a new trick on transplanting just today. It is a great idea and seems obvious now that I see it. Why didn’t I think of that? It isn’t ignorance. I just hadn’t seen someone use the existing pot as a mold in the new pot to help reduce stress when up-potting.

All of us learn new things pretty frequently. @Lesso taught me a new trick on transplanting just today. It is a great idea and seems obvious now that I see it. Why didn’t I think of that? It isn’t ignorance. I just hadn’t seen someone use the existing pot as a mold in the new pot to help reduce stress when up-potting.
I didn't invent that either.

I didn't invent that either.
It is probably a well known trick(maybe I was ignorant) and I probably missed the episode of Hodge Podge Lodge back in the early 70’s when I would watch the show with my grandmother who could grow ANYTHING. Her fruits and vegetables were like candy. My personal favorites that she grew for me were watermelon and asparagus.

32 F? Are your leaves wilting from the cold? They need to be a bit warmer in light off. Those cold temps will probably slow down your grow but it seems that your plants can tolerate it. I’m not sure what temps they actually freeze at but @bigsur51 could tell you as he grows outside. I’ve seen snow on his plants and they were still green…
Big grows Tarzan type trees

I don't filter my water, but a lot of people here do. Pretty much the same with PH. You will get lots of different opinions. I'm sort of surprised no one but me has responded yet. I see these guys online now (@WeedHopper , @joeb631a , @Lesso , @Hippie420 )
Just saw I dont filter my water I let it sit and I also put a aquarium heater in it for heat

you forget your Meds? lol
Go Biggie Go Biggie
1675529749396.png

Oh I thought you was heating the house
I have a olil fired hot water boiker that gives us heat and hw and a propane heater on a wall connected to our 120 gal tank .
we use propane for that heater dryer ,stove and generator

Day 18.

Looks like they're recovering.

Got two 12V computer fans and made DIY stands for them. They look ridiculous, but they are much less powerful than my 20W oscillating fan, which I'm going to use later. They are loud as hell, though. Should've got bigger and slower ones.

Here's a video sample (just a few seconds, no sound). Is that fine in your opinion or should I move them closer to the plants?

Server 1
Server 2

Attachments

• day 18 A.jpg
    day 18 A.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 0
  • day 18 B.jpg
    day 18 B.jpg
    366.2 KB · Views: 0
  • day 18 C.jpg
    day 18 C.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 0