Please take a look at my first offspring

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two more weeks, huh? Damn. I just hope those dark spots don't start appearing on colas.
Any sugar leaves that look ugly can be removed when you trim your harvest. I try to trim as many sugar leaves as I can when I trim. At first. But then laziness kicks in and I trim sugar leaves that are easy to cut out. Then I transition to ‘ah fk it’ mode and just do what I feel like trimming.

Taking those was a real *****. Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    373.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    433 KB · Views: 0
So, what do you guys think? The first one indeed looks like it needs 2 more weeks. The second one is getting red already.

Should I cut down the red one and hang it to dry next to the other one? Does it matter if a cut plant is getting 12h of light while it's hanging?

Unfortuantely I can't just move anything outside the box as this is still a stealth operation.

Should I put the cola under the light? It's the biggest of them all and the problem is that I'd have to very carefully bend the shoot to achieve that. When I tried to do that, the node made a faint cracking noise, so I stopped.

(see: attachments and don't laugh at the censorship!)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    999.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Started the flush today. 1 week to go!

Had a bad dream about all my friends learning about my grow. I actually narrowly avoided that in real life a few months ago, but I remembered to put a lock on the door to the room with the box. I had a party and one of the guests asked me "hey, can I see that room?" and I just said "nah". Fortunately he approached me away from the rest of the group, so there were no more questions.

Thanks for the feedback.

I want to repeat a question (I didn't get replies): is it OK if the inline fan is on only turned on alongside the lamp (18/6)? I'm asking because when the fan is on, the temperature drops a little bit. I just don't know how important CONSTANT ventilation is.
When my tent gets too cold in winter, I shut all intake ports off except one. It has a 6" exhaust tube. Lights turn off in morning, I turn on a small ceramic heater on lowest setting directed at the intakes opening. Keeps tent around 72.

Bubba

I still have no idea how many g's I'll get out of this. It's hard to give a rough estimate when you're a rookie. It'll probably be more than enough for just one person with a vaporizer who doesn't even smoke that much.

I was going to hang them with clips, but then I decided I wanted to be done with the whole process after 3h of cutting and sorting. I don't know if it makes that much a difference. Also, I'm going to make some bubble hash later with the trim I saved.

I learned a few very important things, though. My next grow will be waaaay more efficient. Single plant, putting seedling under lights ASAP, topping ASAP, lollipopping, the works 👍

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Nothing beats smoking(or vaping) your own hard work especially after your first grow.

Yeah, I bet. I just got sick of the weed in my area. Only two types at best, both very low quality IMO. The situation hasn't really changed in the last 15 years or so. I don't even smoke that much anymore, but it was became so frustrating I decided to bite the bullet and build everything from scratch.

I wonder how much of this investment will be returned in real money (just by calculating all the expenses vs. grams x "market" price). I don't want to deal any of it, just to be clear.

Yeah, I bet. I just got sick of the weed in my area. Only two types at best, both very low quality IMO. The situation hasn't really changed in the last 15 years or so. I don't even smoke that much anymore, but it was became so frustrating I decided to bite the bullet and build everything from scratch.

I wonder how much of this investment will be returned in real money (just by calculating all the expenses vs. grams x "market" price). I don't want to deal any of it, just to be clear.
You are gonna come out way ahead.

You are gonna come out way ahead.

I've spent about almost exactly $500 for everything, not counting extra electricity. I used a single 250W bulb, so it wasn't too bad. 1g is about $10 where I live (parts unknown). So you're probably right.

I'm now in the process of evidence disposal. I divided all the soil and shoots into neat little packages I'm throwing into garbage bins in different spots all over the city. "Never too careful" is my motto.

Latest posts

Back