Please welcome our new mascot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herbies Seeds

Cannabis seeds - worldwide shipping 🌱
Reaction score
Dears,

Today is a special day, because we are happy to let you know about our new mascot!
Please welcome - Herbie, or as we call him here at Herbies, Herbie the Adorable 😍

We already absolutely love him - hopefully, you will feel the same about this charming creature 💚

Here is a little message from him:

"Hi, guys! My name’s Herbie, and I’m just a weed plant fresh off the pot looking for some friends. I feel like we could totally become best buds for life – do you wanna give it a go?
I know it’s just the beginning of our journey, but I’m already pretty sure it’s going to be major! I can almost smell them, all those sweet moments and great achievements we’ll have together. I was born from the sincerest love of growing, and I’m ready to give it back.
So, are you in?"

The full message by Herbie: Hi, I’m Herbie!

We're happy to share this special moment with you all, dear Marijuana Passion family 💚

en__lHLPhoKEtPCXGdEs.jpeg

Mrs. Monkey did a small amount of shopping. - I will give an honest review of shipping and how everything looks and turns out. She is looking for something to help her sleep and a couple Autos for fun around the pool this summer. I will keep everyone posted. My seed collection getting bigger but it is only one or 2-3 here and there. - Incidentally, Mrs. Monkey has smoked 2 nights in a row after about a 4 year break.

Attachments

• Herbies.jpeg
    Herbies.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 10
Hi, XXXXXXX
Thank you for your payment for the order #XXXXXX. Everything you've purchased is now on its way to be packed and shipped:
#3 itemsQuantityPrice
1Northern Lights Autoflower (Seedstockers) (5 seeds)1$11.81
2Grandaddy Purple (Big Head Seeds) (5 seeds)1$49.59
3Trippy Gorilla Autoflowering (Big Head Seeds) (5 seeds)1$49.59
#3 bonus seedsQuantityPrice
1Gorilla Glue Auto1Free
2Gelato Auto2Free
3Zkittlez Auto2Free
Free$111
Special discount- $5.54
Shipping$12.21
Total$117.67
Amount due106.01 €
Stealth mode:Yes. To ensure successful delivery, orders of 50+ seeds may be sent as several packages with different tracking numbers.
Shipping address:Bugus Monkey
Yada Yada
Illinois
United States
Payment methodCredit or debit card
Delivery methodCertified Mail
If there is a mistake in your shipping details or you need help with your order, feel free to contact us.
Your order will be shipped by the Certified Mail national postal service. We will email you the tracking number for your shipment within the next 24 hours.
Best, Herbies

Nice ! I ordered a short rib pot pie from the NOFO company in the Cooperage Inn in Calverton They started making pot pies for the pandemic. It was a expensive thing of beauty . They make chicken pot pies and have a lobster pot pie. NOFO company in Italian means " it costs a lot of money ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to cause problems... Do you blame Herbies or our messed up government / customs?

Mrs. Monkey and I will be honest about our review of shipping the order what the seeds look like and how they turn out. Maybe I should start a separate thread just for this.

Granddaddy purple (We Hope) is for Mrs. Monkey to get to sleep.

Not to cause problems... Do you blame Herbies or our messed up government / customs?

Mrs. Monkey and I will be honest about our review of shipping the order what the seeds look like and how they turn out. Maybe I should start a separate thread just for this.

Granddaddy purple (We Hope) is for Mrs. Monkey to get to sleep.
Ate the last of the short rib pie , Wished it never ended.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back