Please welcome our new mascot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMH NOPE ! have ordered seeds from 6 different places ( not Herbie seeds ,looking forward to it ). Sent money orders unsigned .I have never had any troubles ever .The store in Canada I got the Canuks from wanted a international m/o which was a PIA .I sent them cash and i did not opt for the special delivery charge. It was 60% off of a puck. I thought the money was gone ,yet about 36 days they said they received payment.
its in customs over a month . Really ?
Joe Please remove the part of how they ship stealth
Just in case a custom agent ever visit site, it has been know to happen
I think they may get a bonus if they find out seed comps secrets

Joe Please remove the part of how they ship stealth
Just in case a custom agent ever visit site, it has been know to happen
I think they may get a bonus if they find out seed comps secrets
Absolutely , doing it now ! thanks for the heads up
" Im trying to think ,but nothing happens " The Honorable Curly Howard

I love it Never heard of that method , must of been hard to figure where they were LOL
Hello Customer Service You guys Messing with me again LOL
All I got was a Losey ****And seeing where it comes form even better
I wonder if they only do it to Americans as a way of saying we suck LOL

Im leaving to go to a supply house than to my buddys shop to play backgammon. can we take where we left off on Friday ?
" I love you more than a fat boy loves cake " Biggie Smalls

Not to cause problems... Do you blame Herbies or our messed up government / customs?

Mrs. Monkey and I will be honest about our review of shipping the order what the seeds look like and how they turn out. Maybe I should start a separate thread just for this.

Granddaddy purple (We Hope) is for Mrs. Monkey to get to sleep.
I order from Herbie's often. The free gorilla glue and Skittles are really good.

Hi, XXXXXXX
Thank you for your payment for the order #XXXXXX. Everything you've purchased is now on its way to be packed and shipped:
#3 itemsQuantityPrice
1Northern Lights Autoflower (Seedstockers) (5 seeds)1$11.81
2Grandaddy Purple (Big Head Seeds) (5 seeds)1$49.59
3Trippy Gorilla Autoflowering (Big Head Seeds) (5 seeds)1$49.59
#3 bonus seedsQuantityPrice
1Gorilla Glue Auto1Free
2Gelato Auto2Free
3Zkittlez Auto2Free
Free$111
Special discount- $5.54
Shipping$12.21
Total$117.67
Amount due106.01 €
Stealth mode:Yes. To ensure successful delivery, orders of 50+ seeds may be sent as several packages with different tracking numbers.
Shipping address:Bugus Monkey
Yada Yada
Illinois
United States
Payment methodCredit or debit card
Delivery methodCertified Mail
If there is a mistake in your shipping details or you need help with your order, feel free to contact us.
Your order will be shipped by the Certified Mail national postal service. We will email you the tracking number for your shipment within the next 24 hours.
Best, Herbies
I am going to try the Grand Mommy Purple. I will post how it is going. I also got some Auto Orange Bud from Dutch Passion. I am excited about the free seeds too. I am getting two Gorilla Glue Autos a Skittle Auto and a photoperiod Skittles. I haven't tried the auto Skittles before. This is the best time of the year.

Not to cause problems... Do you blame Herbies or our messed up government / customs?

Mrs. Monkey and I will be honest about our review of shipping the order what the seeds look like and how they turn out. Maybe I should start a separate thread just for this.

Granddaddy purple (We Hope) is for Mrs. Monkey to get to sleep.
While most indicas are effective sleep inducers, I have found a couple for bedtime. Rarely finish the small bowl before drifting off.

Bubba

I have a feeling customs is hip to stealth shipping. Right now, it's my understanding feds see seeds as a novelty. It may have happened, but I have never heard of anyone busted for seeds.

I have heard of interceptions, but all that happened was a letter explaining the interception. I don't think these were seed mailing originating in the states.

If they wanted to jack with seed sellers in business, just look where they filed with sec. Of state the purpose of their business. Seeds eh? Now look at everything coming from them.

I was way suspicious at first of ordering, not so much now.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back