Please welcome our new mascot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Gelato I got from them that stunted. I have another one germinating hopefully it was just a glitch in the seed.
Was it the free seeds? I had one free seed not sprout. The ones I purchased have all popped though. I didn't ask if the free ones were guaranteed. I don't plant those right away, but who can do that if you get more than one strain or something.

My order just came today which is really fast compared to before. I just ordered on the 2nd of the month. It was just a week where it use to take 3 weeks, so maybe this new mascot is working putting out these spring orders.

Was it the free seeds? I had one free seed not sprout. The ones I purchased have all popped though. I didn't ask if the free ones were guaranteed. I don't plant those right away, but who can do that if you get more than one strain or something.
Its the wons i won in the giveaway. I got the Gelato Auto Feminized. Have no idea what happen but it just looked like a little runt and wasnt doing shit so i pulled it up. Ive got another one germinating and i will see what it does.

No, they are a novelty. Seizures I have heard of came from outside the USA, customs grabbed them. I dont know if they still do this or not. I have never ordered from outside the USA and have never been intercepted with tons of orders.

bubba
From Canada they do .I order from Mephisto Monday and they are here friday with out fail

Second time grower here.
These auto girls share the same birthday as Herbie.
As seedlings on May 20 and and now July 1st.

Attachments

• IMG_20220520_144529907.jpg
    IMG_20220520_144529907.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20220703_223755437.jpg
    IMG_20220703_223755437.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20220703_132125696_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220703_132125696_HDR.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 3
Dears,

Today is a special day, because we are happy to let you know about our new mascot!
Please welcome - Herbie, or as we call him here at Herbies, Herbie the Adorable 😍

We already absolutely love him - hopefully, you will feel the same about this charming creature 💚

Here is a little message from him:

"Hi, guys! My name’s Herbie, and I’m just a weed plant fresh off the pot looking for some friends. I feel like we could totally become best buds for life – do you wanna give it a go?
I know it’s just the beginning of our journey, but I’m already pretty sure it’s going to be major! I can almost smell them, all those sweet moments and great achievements we’ll have together. I was born from the sincerest love of growing, and I’m ready to give it back.
So, are you in?"

The full message by Herbie: Hi, I’m Herbie!

We're happy to share this special moment with you all, dear Marijuana Passion family 💚

View attachment 289477
I love your seeds

Latest posts

Back