plugged vape pen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know how to unplug vape pen that hasn't been used for a month or so?
Can you remove the mouthpiece and soak it in isopropyl? I would not recommend soaking it if their are o-rings though unless you can remove them first. Or you may be able to place it in a warm spot and ream out the hole with a pipe cleaner once the build up gets soft.

find a chick from Chino, they can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose... :rolleyes:

it’s them Puerto Rican Chickas that get to me

D5097EE6-9CBE-464D-8F71-DEF1FE2F3C3B.jpeg

0A1CB7B8-324C-4C1E-B392-37E11629280F.jpeg

I think if Colorado Lady puts that vape in some warm water

i don’t know what her rig looks like or if it can even be put in water…bad on battery

maybe she will post a photo?

I think if Colorado Lady puts that vape in some warm water

i don’t know what her rig looks like or if it can even be put in water…bad on battery

maybe she will post a photo?
That was my concern about water. I clean the cartridge pocket of my Juul(I know-*** am I vaping nicotine for?) with isopropyl about once a week. Isopropyl and salt also cleans a bong well. The salt is an abrasive and the iso is a solvent but that is another subject…

Alcohol won't hurt the battery. You can actually soak your phone in alcohol. I've seen it done with all kinds of electronics. Alcohol doesn't carry electrical currents and doesn't mess shit up like water because it's not a corrosive . I soak my Airpods in alcohol to keep them clean and it has a battery. I've soaked controllers in alcohol.

Latest posts

Back