Plz Help Me!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You really need the ppm meter. I know you have heard that enough. They look hungry to me. I ran some orange awhile back, and they looked like that. I was waiting to see how long it would take b-4 they told me they were needing to be fed, just as my own personal test. They looked just like that. It took a bit for them to bounce back, but they came back big and strong. I would not give up on them yet. Is your res covered? I left a lid off my second run, and I could not see it, and forgot about it... it smelled like rotting garbage. Everything was all good. Good luck and let us know how they do.

Stoneage said:
You really need the ppm meter. I know you have heard that enough. They look hungry to me. I ran some orange awhile back, and they looked like that. I was waiting to see how long it would take b-4 they told me they were needing to be fed, just as my own personal test. They looked just like that. It took a bit for them to bounce back, but they came back big and strong. I would not give up on them yet. Is your res covered? I left a lid off my second run, and I could not see it, and forgot about it... it smelled like rotting garbage. Everything was all good. Good luck and let us know how they do.

LOL i actually have ran for yrs without one..
i have BUMPED my nutes up to 1/2 strength or 630ppm.. yupperz i went out and picked me up a ppm meter yesturday when i grabed my ph meter lol...

i figured its time to play around with it see where ive been feeding for the past yrs. lol...

yes sure eeeee bob theres a lid on my res..
i also have a small dose of H2O2 in the res water as well.. i will run this for 3-7 days to make sure all is dead and all is gone..
thanx for your time man...
LH

Told ya they were hungry! And the PH was whack. They will recover. Least not flowering plants. Someday get yourself a nutridrip or Bluelab guardian. No testing solutions. Just look at meter and you know exactly where they stand. Precise every time. Critical for hydro applications. For me at least when I ran ebb. I am gonna break them out again. Just stuck on how easy organic grows are.

nouvellechef said:
Told ya they were hungry! And the PH was whack. They will recover. Least not flowering plants. Someday get yourself a nutridrip or Bluelab guardian. No testing solutions. Just look at meter and you know exactly where they stand. Precise every time. Critical for hydro applications. For me at least when I ran ebb. I am gonna break them out again. Just stuck on how easy organic grows are.

im sure i can check but what do them nutridrip or Bluelab guardians cost..
blooby ph pen,... it was spot on to that meter.as for food wise i was scared to bump up because of the thai goin down like that so fast...
then the PE started and then the papaya lol...

i think im on the right track to survival.. well i hope atleast..
thanx for the help NC...and to everyone else who has chimed in..
LH

Ahh, those bloody ph pens...I use mine regular on my small grow but I check the calibration every week to make sure. Those things will change on you in an instant. In the gro-lab we use a high end multi tester like the Guardian. They are far more reliable, but I still check the calibration on that one as well. Its just too important. Hope this saves your grow bro :)

Hushpuppy said:
Ahh, those bloody ph pens...I use mine regular on my small grow but I check the calibration every week to make sure. Those things will change on you in an instant. In the gro-lab we use a high end multi tester like the Guardian. They are far more reliable, but I still check the calibration on that one as well. Its just too important. Hope this saves your grow bro :)

ohhhhhh man your tellin me... the past month or so mines been acting up but couldnt afford to get a new one...
every time i had to use mine i had to calibrate it... and i still wasnt too sure about it.. had that feeling like it was still off..

someday when i can afford it i will have a multi meter.. someday..
i hope this save my grow too man...
time will tell..
LH

LEFTHAND said:
im at the end..
i cannot figure out what the heck is wrong??? can someone help me out plz..
my ph is 5.8 stable... temp mid 70's..
system ebb n flow...
plants clones..
i should also mention the res water has a light smell like a fish tank does..

thanx for the help...
LH

why not use LED grow light?????????????? it will better when u use LED grow light

I know nothing of grow just try to sell crappy light

e2paradise said:
why not use LED grow light?????????????? it will better when u use LED grow light

Why not "you" purchase advertising space??????? Are your substandard led lights free???.. NO?....... neither is advertising space :angrywife:
NOTHING will be "better" with your LEDs ...

e2paradise said:

I know nothing of grow just try to sell crappy light

you dont wanna hear what i have to say... so i'll let hick cover it for me...
on a second note i do have LED's and you know what they are great for seedlings/clones n hosts... as for intence veg flowering.. they dont cut it..
and i dont wanna hear blah blah blah...

i shant thank you for popping in because you didnt contribute anything to my "problem" or situation.....

so have a great day and plz go somewheres else...
LH

good morning/day MP...
i thought i would pop on and let yall know my ladies are starting to grow again..
we have green leaves new growth and happier looking plants..
although there not 100% looking there getting there...

i wanna thank all of you for helping and getting me threw this rough patch and back in the game...
nothing like a nasty problem to to tackle first grow back in er...
LH

Sure glad to hear that brother :) Did you ever figure out what the problem was or what caused it?

Hushpuppy said:
Sure glad to hear that brother :) Did you ever figure out what the problem was or what caused it?

hey HP
well once i flushed the system ran H2O2 got a new ph meter and upped my nute strength all seemed to turn right around.....

i had a fish tank smell so im gonna go with some kind of funk...
my old ph meter was acting all screwy so a new one set that right...
and well the H2O2 seemed to clean everything all up.. smells like a hospital now...
bumping the nutes up seemed to help as well.. i also bought a ppm meter and had them bumped up to 630 then 670 and now at 790ppm.. seem to be loving it....

LH

Yeah those meters can get screwy. Make sure you get some calibration fluid so that you can recalibrate it monthly. It seems like, if you don't keep them upright and in a solution cup, the bulb will get out of wack. I check mine to make sure its right about every 2 weeks just to be safe. Especially being in hydro, they take up the nutes from the solution and it changes the concentration which causes the ph to change as well. So I check the rez ph every other day and adjust my add solution to account for it so to keep it as close to 5.8 as possible.

Hushpuppy said:
Yeah those meters can get screwy. Make sure you get some calibration fluid so that you can recalibrate it monthly. It seems like, if you don't keep them upright and in a solution cup, the bulb will get out of wack. I check mine to make sure its right about every 2 weeks just to be safe. Especially being in hydro, they take up the nutes from the solution and it changes the concentration which causes the ph to change as well. So I check the rez ph every other day and adjust my add solution to account for it so to keep it as close to 5.8 as possible.

Yeah my old meter i had to calibrate everyday and it took forever to get an ending result.. new meter seems to stay calibrated and POW you get the results as soon as you dip... lol..
ive been checkin my res EVERYDAY!!..
LH

Latest posts

Back