Plz help !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she still looks ok to me the yellowing is a N diffenecy i would watch it and see what happens unless u know it was given way to much nutes then i would flush id just watch it and watch for curling leaves

looks a little underfed if anything.
but i'd say it's been overwatered. (being droopy is an indication of water problems; either too much or too little. and in this case i lean to the former)

what kind of soil are you using?

last pic is bug damage. if it gets bad you can use certain sprays to rid em.

The soil was bought from a plantshop . on the bag it says that its an universal soil for flowers or vegetables or anything you could put in a pot .The ph is 6.5-7 (written on its tag). Don't know other details . The nute ive been given it its a 16%N 16%P 16%K .
Now ... my bro says he fed the plant 2 or 3 days ago . As im not experienced with growing (this is my 1st plant that succeeded to get past the seedling stage) im relying on your advise . So .. should i flush it ? and after a few days feed it ? Or should i just wait ?

*EDIT* -> ive checked those yellow leafs . their tips are starting curling .

how dry is it? cause it looks pretty wet to me.
and like i said; doesn't look like overnuted and needs a flush (those leaves would be all twisted/clawed up if that were the case)
.. plus it already looks overwatered.. if i'm correct; flushing will not be beneficial at all (and quite detrimental)

i say let it ride, then water as normal when its dry..
forget any flush unless you see the thing burning.. and it isn't.

You have 2 issues right off: Ffirst one is that the soil is too dense and is holding too much moisture. It is too late now to do much about it but on the next grow, you need to mix in about 25-30% pearlite with the soil so that it will aerate better. The only thing you could do at this point would be to repot it in smart pots that are bigger than what you have. then mix up extra soil with pearlite to fill in around the root/soil ball. That would help tremendously with aerating the soil, allowing it to dry out better.

The other problem is bug damage which is very possibly Thrips or some other leaf muncher like aphids. I suggest that you get some Azomax right away and do a soil drench after it dries out some. The Azomax will go into the plant systemically to stop the leaf munchers which are everywhere on the planet, and easily find their way into your grow.

The yellowing leaves on the bottom are a combination of natural leaf old age death which commonly occurs on the bottom-most leaves of older plants, and a speeding up of this process by lack of aeration in the (dense)soil.

Your nutrients seem to be ok for the moment but they are not the right kind of nutrients for MJ as they are too strong. When you are ready to go to flowering, you need to switch to a "bloom" nutrient. Something like General Hydroponics Flora Micro and Bloom.

I am of a little different mind than Hush as I don't think that the nutes you are using are okay. They are too high in P and a bit too high in K for marijuana. Also marijuana likes its pH in the 6.5 range, not the 7.0 range. I would recommend that you get a nutrient formulated for marijuana now and not wait until you go into flowering. If you get the GH Flora 3 part series that Hush mentioned, you can use it in different proportions foir veg too.

i agree, 1 the soil is to dense, needs perlite mixed in, and thats the first problem, the 2nd is a bug issue, i cant tell for sure but im guessing leaf miner of some sort, i do NOT believe you have thripes since there would be alot of silvery speckles/trails (the droppings of thripes) on the leaves, leaf miners eat trails in the leaves just like that wierd questionmark trail in the last pic. as someone said above Azamax, get some and do a soil drench treatment and a foliar spray to be doubly sure what ever buggers yah got are dead... no i know azamax is slightly expensive but believe me it is worth every single penny, i personaly had a HUGE HUGE war with Thripes, Fungus Gnats, Springtails AND Spider Mites about a year+ ago and i tried 4 other products plus a "home-made cure" and non worked, they did knock the populations down a bit but only Azamax compleatly annihilated all of the bugs i had in less then 3 days, after day 1 of soil drench and foliar spray with azamax i didnt see much of anything alive and after the 3rd day nothing at all and my plants started to bounce back from the damages caused by the bugs. again Azamax is worth every single penny.

Ive transplanted the plant into a larger pot in which i have added some perlite .Hopefully its not to late. The plant looks like its rejuvenating . It doesnt have that droppy look anymore . Im pretty sure i had thrips like ive stated in a previous post . I ve used a product that its against thrips and other vermin . Every now and then i spot a thrip or 2 but they look stiff and dead and if i "pick" them up they have no movement . Another thing is that newer leafs arent damaged so i guess the treatment has a positive effect . For the nute my brother told me this morning that he has procured one that has more N than p or k . i dont know the stats for sure yet but when ill find out i guess ill compare them with the nutes needed for an mj plant during vegetative stage . Still there's a problem that is still around . Another bottom leaf is starting to turn yellow and most of the newer and older leafs are starting to form on their tips a little redish golden dot . I assume that's because of the soil's PH . I ll post a few pictures .

Latest posts

Back