PM problems

PencilHead

Reaction score
Hey, people. Been a while. I keep trying to PM Hammie but the message doesn't seem to be getting sent. Am I holding my mouth wrong or something? Hammie, drop me a PM if you will--relocating my dog and pony show and need a sparky.

Take care and be well, everyone.

R

Rosebud

It seems to take a long time to load a Pm. What i do, is send the pm and let it take an hour, (not really) but then open another window and then your pm will go...weird, i know.

PencilHead

Reaction score
Thanks, Rosie. I'll try to muster up some patience--something I'm not ordinarily blessed with.

orangesunshine

Drama Free
Reaction score
blast from the past---pencilhead you were one of the 1st peeps to welcome me here---good to see you back

R

Rosebud

Pencil head, please forgive my manners, Welcome home. Nice to see you very much.:48:

T

The Hemp Goddess

Welcome back pencilhead. Setting up a new grow someplace else? How fun! LOL--When you said PM problems, I was afraid you had powdery mildew problems--glad it is just personal messages.

What do you need? Someone else here may be able to help you with electrical questions.

Music
Reaction score
Hey, people. Been a while. I keep trying to PM Hammie but the message doesn't seem to be getting sent. Am I holding my mouth wrong or something? Hammie, drop me a PM if you will--relocating my dog and pony show and need a sparky.

Take care and be well, everyone.

Lol..I was wondering why you PM'd me 5 times with the same PM. I replied my friend.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I just ran a maintenance. It may help with this situation. Please try PMing again and report how it goes.

Also, what Win version are you using, and what browser?

U

umbra

From what I can see, it is sent right away but actually recording that it was sent is where the delay is. I checked my sent folder and my pm's are sent long before it shows by reverting back to the pm you are responding to.

PencilHead

Reaction score
Thanks, guys. I think I got it covered. Electrical stuff scares me pretty badly. Did a sub-panel-50 amp/change over to 240v ballasts/going CO2. Trying to create an envelope here. Did double 2" rigid all around both rooms and the control/sink room. Closed Florida the hell out. Hope everyone is doing at least tolerably well. I can hang around again and I like that. Hope to annoy a mod soon. Love.

T

The Hemp Goddess

Electrical scares me, too. Other than real mall stuff, I leave it to a professional. There is a reason that I became a plumber rather than an electrician--if I screw up, I just get wet.

Glad that you are going to be able to hang around and grow again. I'm trying to remember if you actually ever really annoyed me....but I can't think of a time. Just glad to see you gowing again. Sounds like you have a good handle on the room. Does a double layer of 2" rigid insulation keep out the Florida heat? We are looking at temps over 100 right now where I am.

Latest posts