PMS and Marijuana (Lowryder Mint)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GMCORP said:
:bongin: Hey thorn! Just wanted to say i appreciate what you're doing! I'm so glad i'm married to such a good man who would never speak about my sacred Moon Time in a mocking way, even to his friends!!! Every woman deserves a man (or woman, or something in between) who never makes her feel bad about herself for natural processes, and every man who can't do that deserves whatever comes his way!!! :giggle:

Thanks, that is exactly my point :) It sure aint our fault eh? Just as much as it aint any kids fault they go through puberty and become nasty buggers - hey I know I was one lol

lyfr said:
My wife didn't start smoking till we were married for years. I always suggested it for her migranes(ended up it only works for those sometimes) and when she had a headache during "that time" all she could talk about was how how much it helped the rest of the discomforts(loss of words:eek: ) associated with it. Now atleast she has allowed herself to be helped by MJ, and knows first hand it does have benefits:)

It really is amazing how much it helps.. I honestly wasn't expecting it to with my homegrown either but am so pleased it works :)

Thanks everyone for the input. I have asked TBG to delete all the irrelevant posts so do not be offended. Turkeyneck you may find it funny teasing people over something quite sensitive but not everyone does :) I certainly would never dream of taking the pee out of someone talking about their medical use for say MS or spinal problems or amputees or schizophrenics. Show a little sensitivity. After all we are in the MEDICAL section of the site!

might want to try a heavier hitting strain white strain or something for when you know its about time for the pain to hit. we men know that for 3 days outa the month your gonna be laid up...might as well be stoned and happy. :D
I found the heavy indicas were good for pain...sativa hybrids for nasuea worked for me.

:rofl:

just a dream...

just think for a min.... if all 100 percent women in this world is educated that marijuana will do good deal with PMS and everybody is allowed to grow and smoke..

that can cut some slacks to us, men....than have to deal with women that complain to men thinking men has the solution to their PMS?

we as men has to take responsibility to comfort women.. saying I understand..
yes I understand it hurts.. should I go on..?

look... lemme pass the joint to my girlfriend.. look! :eek: she say "NO thanks!!" :eek: see, see? only if she take one drag.. she would understand how it ease the pains.. but I ain't force her.. at all.. she said no.:ignore: . oh well.... I have always want to look at her and say she is one of lady grower.. of course women look sexy if they got plants ;) no matter how they looks ;) but nope.. I'm the grower.. (growls)
and cooker, and clean the house,... trying get new incomes.. oh well... and raising one of my children and shes my joys....

Ive removed all my posts in this thread, this is not turning out how Thorn wished it to turn out, this was supposed to be a serious addition the the forum as a whole.

I appreciate your efforts Thorn :)

I will not be commenting in it again, im going to leave it to the ladies only, I can read what is typed and gain my understanding without the need to comment.

:yay: Wooo hoo!!! Ladies only! No :banana: allowed!

That being said, do other ladies have favorite strains for pain relief during the Sacred Moon Time? I have limited experience in strains, but Ice is tops so far for me....smooth smoke, and relaxes aaaaaaalllll my muscles :aok:

great news enhancement smoker :) tell her to spread the word :D

Recent study found out that Marijuana can slow the progress of cervical cancer, and from precancerous lesions turning into cancer :D

webmd.com/cancer/news/20071226/pot-slows-cancer-in-test-tube

Latest posts

Back