PMs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craterlake

Reaction score
Hi folks! I was wondering if anyone can tell me why I have 65,533 unread messages in my private messages??:holysheep: No, seriously, that's what it says! I really don't think I'm quite that popular! Maybe they will disappear as mysteriously as they appeared...:hubba:

Did you win the 218Mil lottery last week?

I wouldn't tell anyone. You just won the Nigerian lottery. Give me your account number, first borns middle initial as well as the clipping off his third toe on his right foot. I'll need a copy of your non-virginity card as well as your secret pin number off the northeast side of your man card.

If you do all these things, you may be eligible to split half of the 17% of the interest pending of the 22 million stolen from Egypt by wikileaks in German berabonds as well as 85% of all of the residual holdings of the original minerals rights agreement held in place by the aforementioned rights holder mentoned in sub article 369176.0894 substandard leasing purchase 6482.947're and 97% of the original 22% taken in place of half of the 17% previously mentioned (but not without approval in writing in mayonnaise by his sister) divided by the probability that it's Wednesday.

TheKlonedRanger said:
I wouldn't tell anyone. You just won the Nigerian lottery. Give me your account number, first borns middle initial as well as the clipping off his third toe on his right foot. I'll need a copy of your non-virginity card as well as your secret pin number off the northeast side of your man card.

If you do all these things, you may be eligible to split half of the 17% of the interest pending of the 22 million stolen from Egypt by wikileaks in German berabonds as well as 85% of all of the residual holdings of the original minerals rights agreement held in place by the aforementioned rights holder mentoned in sub article 369176.0894 substandard leasing purchase 6482.947're and 97% of the original 22% taken in place of half of the 17% previously mentioned (but not without approval in writing in mayonnaise by his sister) divided by the probability that it's Wednesday.

Havin' a Purple Haze day are we TKR?? LOL!!!

I dunno......i've cleared mine three times.....ooops no twice.....forgot .....old server!

Sorry, i didnt think it sent the first time.............

Latest posts

Back