Poinsettas.... DWC... Anyone try?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CasualGrower

Reaction score
Got a Poinsettia from last year that I repotted and it regenned well..... Growing vigorously now too....

I am mainly a Hydro man... Just wondering if anyone tried a poinsetta Hydro.... I heard they like a 'wetter' enviroment so thought thye might LOVE a bubbler bucket of their own....

Anyway.... anyone ever run one????

Are you talking a real poinsettia or is that a name of a strain?

I don't do hydro so am no help. I was just curious.

Never in hydro Cg, but I can give you "the skinny" on their needs and requirements for blooming them for the holiday season if you need.
My o'woman works at a facility that supplies about 10k per year to retail outlets state wide. They just ordered cuttings, I know that.

CasualGrower said:
Got a Poinsettia from last year that I repotted and it regenned well..... Growing vigorously now too....

I am mainly a Hydro man... Just wondering if anyone tried a poinsetta Hydro.... I heard they like a 'wetter' enviroment so thought thye might LOVE a bubbler bucket of their own....

Anyway.... anyone ever run one????

throw one togather and share the ride with us:lama:

take care and be safe

used to drive truck and deliver them long haul during the holidays for local greenhouse. thier real hearty, i know that...;)

I know for a fact that points are easy to over water starting from plugs

I cannot imagine taking up space in my grow room for a flower that I can buy fairly inexpensively.....

The Hemp Goddess said:
I cannot imagine taking up space in my grow room for a flower that I can buy fairly inexpensively.....

got my new tropicals on the sides of my autofem atm...? If you're not utilizing your entire veg area then what does it matter?

LOL--I never have spare space in any of my rooms.

However, if you have spare room and tightened your veg space up, you would have more lumens per sq ft and have better vegged plants. I just cannot imagine using grow room space for a plant that is really quite inexpensive to buy. If you have some rare specimens, orchids or something, that is different.

Latest posts

Back