police helocopters???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokinherper

python reguis addict!!!
Reaction score
arent they only looking for outdoor grows? do i have anything to worry about with 4 1000w in tents in my basement?

W/ ADEQUATE thermal dispersion, you should b fine. If they know u are g rowing then they're on to u. FLIR detects radiant heat sources, not exact 3d pics of your grow, just the heat emanating from it.

tokinherper said:
arent they only looking for outdoor grows? do i have anything to worry about with 4 1000w in tents in my basement?

No.

I swear the same questions get asked here on repeat.

LOL--no, I wouldn't be worried about 4000w in a basement. The heat coming off a dryer vent or the exhaust from a gas water heater most likely creates as much or more heat than the exhaust from your lights.

Herm said:
I swear the same questions get asked here on repeat.

That would likely be because the member profile changes often and the same questions come to mind for people who have yet to read the answer, don't realize you can search, or just thought this was a place to ask and did so (I think the latter much of the time...since that's kinda what this is LMAO).

Some questions get asked a LOT (cfl's etc), some not so much...like this one!

Latest posts

Back