Police raid T.C. area Dispensaries.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
famous-20.gif

ozzydiodude said:
Roddy when you say something like this there are those of us that will research(google addicts) just to get the whole story. Yes I spent almost 2 hrs reading Michigan newspapers to find this info, and there was none. This is why you get called out as a liar. When it comes to ppl and their dealing with the law some of us research it hard just to be able to see where or how we can do thing different and keep other out of the same things.

There are a few of us that are working with our state officials trying to get MMJ passed in our states, and we look at each and every good or bad mj story just to be able to point out where what was done right or why it was wrong and how we might be able to make the laws better for the future.

when it comes to such foolishness as these stir the pot threads, I am having fun. If you spent a few hours looking for something that is as silly as that, my bad, I was sure anyone could see the JOKE of it all. Come on though, seriously, you expected to find something about some busted dealers saying they only came from Cali to help??

Maybe I should have said under torture and waterboarding as I had thought first, but thought that too graphic...and wow, I figured anyone who knows me by now, knows my humor.

So sorry Ozzy...

But hey,you guys seeing my act wear thin, there's such a thing as ignoring. I wish one would for certain, but....bet he answers..wanna bet??

Hamster Lewis said:
Me do thinks Roddy's act is starting to wear thin on more then a few people here.

It's almost like he is just here to argue opposing points and will just flat out make stuff up to try and prove his point. The topic doesn't even seem to matter much. jmo

Gee...almost like he's HAVING FUN???? :rofl: :rofl:

If you're taking this stir pot thread serious, I'll yell MERRY CHRISTMAS now and make sure you realize I'M NOT! :rofl: :rofl:

There are a few of us that are working with our state officials trying to get MMJ passed in our states, and we look at each and every good or bad mj story just to be able to point out where what was done right or why it was wrong and how we might be able to make the laws better for the future.

This I applaud...guess I'm not alone!! I too have been working with the local govt to try and find a resolution.....not easy. All I keep hearing is Cali this, Cali that...wonder why I bring them up so. You guys think I'm lying...tough, it's fact, it's been going on for some time and it's what I keep telling ol Hal and all you here. And you know what, it doesn't have to be true, all the reasons ol Bill hates you all...doesn't matter at all. The man is the power and we're the ones fighting it! He has his views, he spews his perceptions and then points to daily news for validity, no matter if what's printed is valid or skewed spew.

Perception....

Latest posts

Back