Police raid T.C. area Dispensaries.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorCalHal

Reaction score
TRAVERSE CITY — State police Lt. Patrick Boyd, head of all drug teams in northern Michigan, confirmed police had warrants for Collective Inc. on State Street, the M-22 Collective in Elmwood Township and another collective on U.S. 31 in Acme Township.

Boyd said searches were conducted because investigators believe all three locations have engaged in illegal transfer of marijuana.
2:40 p.m.
Police raided at least two Traverse City-area medical marijuana dispensaries today.

Authorities entered Collective Inc. on East State Street and M-22 Collective in Grelickville today. Traverse Narcotics Team, a Michigan State Police-led drug investigations unit, obtained a search warrant for those sites. Police didn't immediately say why they raided the sites.

Traverse City Police Sgt. Joe McCarthy said his agency assisted in the raid at the downtown location. Leelanau County sheriff's officials assisted in the Greilickville raid.

theres more money in taking down(robbing) a collective/dispensary, than say busting a meth lab...crooks...

Of course there is, with the collective/dispensary there is no hazzardous waste to get rid of. Just a bunch of stoner to put into the "justice" system

Did you read the news, Hal?? these bad puppies just admitted under interrogation that they came straight from Cali to help spread the maverick way!!

Roddy said:
Did you read the news, Hal?? these bad puppies just admitted under interrogation that they came straight from Cali to help spread the maverick way!!

What newspaper did you get this information from?

I bet. I am sure all the bad press from MI is Cali driven.
Seems you guys can't do anything on your own.

Be ready Roddy, you got 5-7 more years of foolish michagenders tryin' to be like us. Too bad you don't have any clear laws on the books.

Roddy said:

I read the local paper for Roddy's area and I could not find anything:confused2: I also read the Detroit and Traverse City newspapers with the same results:eek:

This just appears to be another case of Roddy spouting off with nothing to substantiate his claim.

NorCalHal said:
I bet. I am sure all the bad press from MI is Cali driven.
Seems you guys can't do anything on your own.

Be ready Roddy, you got 5-7 more years of foolish michagenders tryin' to be like us. Too bad you don't have any clear laws on the books.

No, we need taught the maverick way, my friend!

Me thinks that you guys should chill a little. Lot's of stem here. Me not like. It is XMAS dudes.

I hear you, my friend!! I will be gone all day anyway...and a few weeks after that!! :)

Looks like Roddy can't back up his claims again.:rofl::rofl:

Just what I figured Roddy is just spewing more hogwash.

If you can't back up your claims it be best that you just keep quite.

No duck, it was a JOKE....you might have not figured that out, musta flown straight over your head. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Try not to take yourself so serious, life is so much more fun!

If you can't back up your claims it be best that you just keep quite.

much like you and leachates?? Too busy trying to put me down, you spew bad info....that's really helping. nice!!

edit....sorry, that info may have been believed by you.

I deal with facts not someones fantasies. Unlike you:rofl:

Even with the leachates/worm dirt thread was facts, that you are just unable to comprehend. Return to that thread to refresh your memory.

Any knowledge you gained was because of the facts that I posted about leachates, nothing that you had gained on your own. You have become delirious. Unlike you I back my posts up with facts, not fantasies.

Spewing hogwash is not a joke and that is all you have done. You are becoming a joke:rofl: and not a very good joke, at that either:rofl:

Roddy when you say something like this
there are those of us that will research(google addicts) just to get the whole story. Yes I spent almost 2 hrs reading Michigan newspapers to find this info, and there was none. This is why you get called out as a liar. When it comes to ppl and their dealing with the law some of us research it hard just to be able to see where or how we can do thing different and keep other out of the same things.

There are a few of us that are working with our state officials trying to get MMJ passed in our states, and we look at each and every good or bad mj story just to be able to point out where what was done right or why it was wrong and how we might be able to make the laws better for the future.

Me do thinks Roddy's act is starting to wear thin on more then a few people here.

It's almost like he is just here to argue opposing points and will just flat out make stuff up to try and prove his point. The topic doesn't even seem to matter much. jmo

Hamster Lewis said:
Me do thinks Roddy's act is starting to wear thin on more then a few people here.

It's almost like he is just here to argue opposing points and will just flat out make stuff up to try and prove his point. The topic doesn't even seem to matter much. jmo

:yeahthat:

Hamster Lewis said:

:huh: you think :p when was the last time you seen that much typing from me.

ozzydiodude said:
:huh: you think :p when was the last time you seen that much typing from me.

I can't remember you ever typing that much. Are you the real Ozzy?

TMT time to BIU:bong:

Latest posts

Back