police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ganjaboyzagreb

Reaction score
Does anybody know of an acid, or some sort of a chemical, that would in a minimum amount of time kill all of thc in a plant? In my country it'l legal to have marijuana with up to 0,2%THC. So I need this when the police comes, so I can soak all my plants in that supstance, kill all of their THC and not go to jail on 3-15years..

sorry i never heard of it before. but if your gonna even smoke something that has 0.2%thc in it you might as well smoke a cigar . id say the stems on mexican scwagg has more thc than that.

hahahaha fer sure

just keep a fat bottle of herbicide around. keep an ear out for planes and helicopters. if you here some sht and dont want to risk it, dump the herbicide on the plant and roots- and itll be dead in not to long at all...

harsh way to go though.... i guess its better than being cut up, hung to dry, and torched in a chamber tho...

harsh way to go though.... i guess its better than being cut up, hung to dry, and torched in a chamber tho...

haha thats great.

Ive heard police helicopters have heat sensative radar or something. is that true. and if so. how strong is it?

Hey there. Yes they usually fly with an infared scanner to detect heat in suburban or dense areas. If someone has like 5000 watts pumping out of a basement or more. or even worse in an attic. There is a good chance some eyebrows would be raised if the chopper was to fly over. Where I live it's legal, but just outside the so called "red light" they even have them in there cars. They can just drive by, point and see.

Hope this helps

FP:cool:

I've used an industrial paper shredder before to eliminate 'evidence'. These things will grind a Chevy. Then a couple of good flushes and voila...no mo' crop.

frankpeterson said:
Hey there. Yes they usually fly with an infared scanner to detect heat in suburban or dense areas. If someone has like 5000 watts pumping out of a basement or more. or even worse in an attic. There is a good chance some eyebrows would be raised if the chopper was to fly over. Where I live it's legal, but just outside the so called "red light" they even have them in there cars. They can just drive by, point and see.

Hope this helps

FP:cool:
WHERE ARE YOU FROM THAT IS IS LEGAL???

funkymonkey27 said:
haha thats great.

Ive heard police helicopters have heat sensative radar or something. is that true. and if so. how strong is it?

its farelly strong- only at night tho.

an know that it doest see through walls at all.-so with proper insulation there is no problem. it see's surface areas. so if you have a constant 75 degrees in your attic, when a cop is driving by at night it may see that your roof in certain areas, is brighter an hotter than surrounding, neigboring roofs.

they can be equiped to scout planes or helicopters, but they are most often hand held, and most all drug task forces have one.

and again in most places, they need a warrant to be able to use one of these- so they will not just be scouting with it- they will usually only be using it to back up what they already suspect.
-same goes with electricity.

so if you keep ur stuff on lock, you wont usually have to worry about this.

and again in most states, even with video tape of infared, it is usually not permissable in court.

smell is the biggest problem i think. i think in every state, police do not need a warrant to search your house if they smell or see pot.

Latest posts

Back