pollen q

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtsmoke

Reaction score
hey guys
well i think i may have missed a male in my bunch.
i did some work on my new cab and did some sawing and i got little dust on my plants.well i thaught it was dust,till today and looked closely at it.i said that is to fine for saw dust.it was yellowish looking.so i looked at the node and saw this wierd looking flower thing.i said thats strange i picked it off and ohhhhhh shittttttt.i just fuked my grow,i looked at the other plants and they are coverd.it must have been a hermie.that i didnt see,cause it has hairs and is budding really good looks just like my other plants.
guys this really sucks.im sure its pollen,now my whole room is infected ohh man.i have clones goin and i touched them.b4 i new

mist them pretty heavily with water. Water negates pollen to some degree "if" caught in time.
ie "clones"...if they aren't flowering(pistills), no foul..;)

thanks hick ill try.this plant is budding so good it didnt look like a hermie.altho i did see the sack thing a few days ago.there where no balls ,iam sad idont want a sheot load of seeds.if they did pollenate guess ill have seeds for future grows.

one more question

will the seeds be any good?
will they be female?

yea some of the will be females but not all just like usualy

sgtsmoke said:
one more question

will the seeds be any good?
will they be female?

The seeds will carry the hermie genetics from the mother plant. If you don't want to ever experience a pollination again, do not use the seeds...and please, do not give them away either.

Latest posts

Back