Pollenating females

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lkbkr102

Reaction score
This is the first time that I am breeding my plants in an attempt to produce my own seeds. When I pollenate them, are the hairs supposed to change color? They seem to have turned brown and orange.

LOL. They will turn brown within a day or two. Then you will notice the calyx's will fatten right up. That is the seed growing. Good luck with it,and be very careful with that pollen. I liek to pollenate the females seperately in a different room. Once I brush the pollen on I will wait an hour or so, and then give her a good soaking with a spray bottle. It is suprisingly easy,and you will likely end up with more seeds than you planned LOL.

I pollenated my last crop of white widow only a couple budsites and wound up with a few hundred seeds mostly from those buds, but I've also found a stray seed here and there thruout the entire crop. Not very many, but a few.

Pollen is very concentrated. I was very careful, and still got "plenty" of seeds.

Latest posts

Back