Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Pollinating female auto

RonnieB

Reaction score
If i use a male photoperiod to pollinate a female auto flower. What will the seeds be?

ROSTERMAN

I'm The Guy Your Mom Warned You about.
Reaction score
An even mixture of male and female as well as a high majority being photoperiod with a small percentage retaining the auto flower traits.
Chad are you familiar how Auto seeds are made?
I have a few highly sought after auto seeds and I wanted to do seeds to save the strain.
Or anyone else who may know how.

Chad.Westport

Reaction score
Chad are you familiar how Auto seeds are made?
I have a few highly sought after auto seeds and I wanted to do seeds to save the strain.
Or anyone else who may know how.
If you have some auto's that you like, you would want to reverse them, which passes on the female trait and also the auto trait but you will need to do this for 3-4 generations in order to really lock in the auto trait and have the majority express it. Each subsequent generation, your ratio of auto's will get higher.

ROSTERMAN

I'm The Guy Your Mom Warned You about.
Reaction score
If you have some auto's that you like, you would want to reverse them, which passes on the female trait and also the auto trait but you will need to do this for 3-4 generations in order to really lock in the auto trait and have the majority express it. Each subsequent generation, your ratio of auto's will get higher.
OK Thanks I had a feeling it was harder than just using a male photo to female auto, or CS to make her flower.

Latest posts