poof

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sorry i made him go poof he tasted like frog legs.. i have some of his arm left over.. want some?

hey pranic,,,you have to be the ***mod edit*** ever to post on this site

user guidelines said:
You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone or any group. There will be no racially, sexually or physically abusive or inciteful language tolerated. Any abusive comments made by members will be removed by the Moderating staff and the user issued with a warning or banned, as deemed appropriate by the Moderating staff. No personal attacks on other members will be tolerated. If you question someone, it must be done in a reasonable and semi-friendly manner. Violating this rule will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the board.

Only one warning.

take this web site and that dumb Mod EDIT and stick them up your Mod EDIT sideways ,,,,,seeee yaa

honestly, I don't know if it's because I was high or what but I'm totaly lost on this one, I don't know what u guys were even talking about, Then at the end there's some hostility,WHAT..............

dred said:
take this web site and that dumb Mod EDIT and stick them up your Mod EDIT sideways ,,,,,seeee yaa

Don't ya love guys like this. lol
Sorta like walkin up to a bull and kickin him in the crotch. hahahahahaha
See ya Dred. ;)

....................."POOOOF".......

...that's the way "poof" is done..;)

Yep, and there is the poof master. hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back