popular Fertilizer brand with surprisingly low nutrient recommendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petrovich

Reaction score
hello folks,
i wanna show you some nutrient-dosage recommendation. They come from the popular brand Advanced Hydroponics of Holland. Obviously theyre successful and not cheap. I dont really know what a good plan is, ive never done any grow so far, but i did realize its much less than ive seen in quite some plans so far. Their fertilizer comes in a 3-way solution, grow, bloom and micro, which also has a lot of nitrogen. Depending on the stage of grow, youre supposed to mix up the 3 components in different quantities. Ill spare you the details, ill just show you what i came up with in total, all calculated to a 1ml-solution. If you multiply x10, you get the ppm(milligram per liter)

----VEG----- FLOWER----- LATE FLOWER
N 9,5 -------- 7------------------ 4,5
P 7,4-------- 11,2------------------ 15
K 16-------- 16 ------------------ 16

so thats what you get when you mix the 3 bottles like youre supposed to. I double ckecked the numbers because i was surprised. For those who dont like math and are a little confused: yes, it means that, for example, VEG if your fertilizer had a 9.5-7.4-16 ratio, they recommend 1ml per liter water. 4.7-3.7-8 would be 2ml per liter.
Now thats 95ppm of nitrogen, ive heard 120-200 in most cases. For potassium, ive seen recommendations go up to 400, even to 800 in the last flowering weeks. Here we got 160ppm from start to finish. If this really is the case, ive been feeding more than i had to. Not on K, but def. on N and P.

I agree with your chart. So, what is your main line of nutes in veg then flower. Break it down so the newer growers understand what you are saying

I see it is AN. I use AN. But I am in ProMix. Same thing really without the humidity. So tell us about your garden.

I thought weed needed increasing potassium in flower stages.

Correct, if you look at the basic chart he provided it clearly states that. I cut all n by 60% flower and totally two weeks out.

There are 2 of these posts…no one edited your last one

Latest posts

Back