Portable Vape.....possible DIY??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Any of our handy peeps think they cld bld something like this?
Looks like some wood, thin plexi glass type stuff, rechargeable battery and some kinda heating mechanism.

magic-flight.com/

Really cool portable vaporizer but kinda pricey considering it don't look that far from homemade.....lol:)

Thanks goes out to PJ for turning me onto to this thing....wondering if we cld bld one for a lot less?

PuffinNugs said:
xxtp://magic-flight.com/ i have one of these, its ok for a secert toke but not really practical since you only get like 4 hits per battery charge. not worth the money at all

hxxp://www.essentialvape.com/ i also have the bigger style of these and i love it for hash and kif. onlyproblem is you have to replace the vials alot.

Wow...only 4 hits per battery? Damn....I think PJ said something about switching to better rechargeable batteries and getting better/more hits.
Do you know how the heating element works? I am thinking that wld be the only hard part to make. The rest looks pretty easy.

I'm glad i read this, few weeks ago i stopped into local shop and asked about vaps. The girl at the counter was pushing these magic flight boxes pretty hard. I was'nt sure so i waited. I may have to look for something a bit more heavy duty than these. Maybe a volcanoe, but they can get pricey. Any other suggestions since they are being talked about??
I agree portable would be cool, but not at the cost of carrying a pocketfull of batteries. I figure i'll vap at home in my own comfort with a good solid vape and if i'm out and feel the need,papers never steered me wrong yet.

Solanero said:
I'm glad i read this, few weeks ago i stopped into local shop and asked about vaps. The girl at the counter was pushing these magic flight boxes pretty hard. I was'nt sure so i waited. I may have to look for something a bit more heavy duty than these. Maybe a volcanoe, but they can get pricey. Any other suggestions since they are being talked about??
I agree portable would be cool, but not at the cost of carrying a pocketfull of batteries. I figure i'll vap at home in my own comfort with a good solid vape and if i'm out and feel the need,papers never steered me wrong yet.

Da Buddha is supposed to be da bomb....:D
I hve a cheap vape I bought of eBay....does the job but no frills. I want a da Buddha but don't got the cash to drop on another vape right now.

Yeah, Da Buddah looks cool , but i noticed it does'nt have a temp control on it, or is that not really important. I don't know, never had one . I've just seen alot of vapes have a thermostat so maybe that was a good feature to have. Did'nt notice the price though, i can only imagine. No wonder so many ppl turn to DIY

Hammy, my friend at work said his good friend just got a portable vape, around $200 I think...I know you want to build one, but I also dunno how much work it will involve. I can find out more info if you'd like.

His looks like a thick Iphone, and uses butane..from what I hear it's an awesome little piece and does a great job.

My girlfriend got one of those and she say's it is a two or three hit. I love my Vapir, but it sounds like a hairdryerer. If you could get the ceramic heater you could probably make one.
This same friend had the butane one, expensive and not good. The little iolite. Not recommended.

Thanks b....I was just curious as to how hard it wld be to build one like this. I like my vape and don't need to get a portable one that bad.

Rose thanks for the heads up on the iolite.

hxxp://www.vaporgenie.com

These are portable and work really great.

Latest posts

Back