Possible hermie? First time please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started it on a 12/12 cycle from the 1of of February onwards , iv attached a picture I took the other day of the top and there’s crystals and stuff so I thought everything was going well . Il get another bulb tomorrow and see if the two helps , is there any point continuing if I’m not going to get any weed from it ?

Attachments

• CBE1918E-7556-4EC8-90CC-C9BD6C353FE0.jpeg
    CBE1918E-7556-4EC8-90CC-C9BD6C353FE0.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 9
OK the plant looks healthy but requires more light to kick it in gear
Are you in 12 hrs or less (flower mood)
And Yes more light will help, But they make much better lighting that will cut your grow time down from dec to now is 3 months and plant should be bigger
Looks like you will be getting some sort of buds , but not very much sorry to be the barer of bad news , But hey you are learning and we all did that growing weed
No It’s the white widow that’s been growing since December and it’s got bud sites everywhere and looks good . That one there is only 8 weeks old and is an auto flower man

If I added another one of the lights i already have would that make any difference even a slight one ? Or would it stress them out do you think ?

Once these are finished il look into buying a much better set of lights . For the first time even if I get something il be happy
All part of learning to grow Cannabis
You will do well, one does not become a good cannabis grower overnight
You earn the right to be one through trial and error.
Less error is always better

I can tell you because I've done it with CFLs .
You will never get a good harvest without good lights. You need a lot more Lumens. 5000 lumens per square foot for flowering plants.

Hi guys , appreciate all the help and advice and second time round I’m sure things will be a lot better mostly by me buying some good lights . From the last time I spoke to you I went and bought another of them bulbs I had and a bracket to fix it up so going to do that tonight to at least make sure I get something from this grow even a few grams from each plant . Together the both of them will be 1600 lumins so not near enough but do you think il still be able to get at least an 8th from each plant or something ? Been growing one of them since December so the fact that I might not get anything after 4/5 months and all the money that’s been wasted really sucks . Thanks again , il post some pictures tonight the widow i think looks decent but I could be wrong . Speak soon guys

Here’s a couple I took the other day

Attachments

• 74883999-65C7-44D5-8E32-4282A408F006.png
    74883999-65C7-44D5-8E32-4282A408F006.png
    246.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 9FCDC866-92A0-42EC-AFCA-51543FD69F92.png
    9FCDC866-92A0-42EC-AFCA-51543FD69F92.png
    351.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 25AEAF05-FAE1-4CE9-9DA9-85F9DA380694.png
    25AEAF05-FAE1-4CE9-9DA9-85F9DA380694.png
    273.1 KB · Views: 10
Get you some HOT5s. A 4ft with at least 6 tubes. That's 30,000 lumens. One HOT5 puts out 5000 lumens. You would be better off with one Tube then those bulbs.
1600 lumens isn't even enough to even vegg properly.
Those lights are not going to get you what you want. Or try the Mars LEDs. They have cheaper lights without spending a bundle.
I'm not trying to be an ass but your wasting your time and money on trying to flower with those bulbs. You need a minimum of 5000 lumens per square foot to flower properly.

Last edited:
Get you some HOT5s. A 4ft with at least 6 tubes. That's 30,000 lumens. One HOT5 puts out 5000 lumens. You would be better off with one Tube then those bulbs.
1600 lumens isn't even enough to even vegg properly.
Those lights are not going to get you what you want. Or try the Mars LEDs. They have cheaper lights without spending a bundle.
I'm not trying to be an ass but your wasting your time and money on trying to flower with those bulbs. You need a minimum of 5000 lumens per square foot to flower properly.
Should I just throw them out and start from scratch with some better equipment ? Literally months wasted lol

Latest posts

Back