Post Here High

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarcisius

Reaction score
hey guys, just wanting to run a little experiment. post here every time you use the message boards high. I want to see how many people log on this board blitzed every day.

well high, heyo i mean. yup just a little bit baked makes everything fine and i gotta say mutt yer a prince brothers grunt and hick are kings. maybe its the antibiotics, coffee, mj and effexor talkin i dont know. oops fergetin my puncuation hehehe. neat forum here; got a red thingy - sortof blew my day fer abit but hey goes with the territory i guess. phoned my stepson tonight; the lost 1 vic is alive 27 but brainburnt and mind of a 14 - 15 year old. inhalents - nasty shit. wreckin my buzz thinkin of him - nope here comes another wave special stuff fer bad days 1/2 sativa/indica - i do that right? hehehe buddy crossed B/B with NL#5 and got a female. then a ultimate thai x with a columbian red male then bred these 2 until they were stable ya get blue bud wiff red hairs - kinda neet or neat ahhh........wave is crestin no worries ya all have a great day tommorrow

every time i post here i am high.....now you have to remember i am a daily med user so its not "blitzed" its just medicated

i don't get stoned anymore :( i know its sad....but the thc levels in my body are pretty high from being a med user for over 5 years and having a daily consumption from 3 grams up to sometimes 7 grams a day

i know its a high consumption....but i do consume this daily and function throughout my whole day without anyone even seeing a difference in my being

welcome to the joyous world of ADHD and OCD :rolleyes: marijuana slows me down to a level where the rest of the world can see me....if i don't smoke i am a tornado of energy....its maddening....if only i could bottle my energy and sell it....i'd be rich :p

Oh man Ldy, I wish I had some of that. :) My 8yr old son was just diagnosed with ADHD. I'm not going to share your med secret with him however. :D

Here I am! Looking for cabins to possibly stay at to celebrate our 10 yr anniversary in January. Man, why couldn't I have married a man that made better money?? ;) I know peeps with all the fancy cars, fancy homes, going on fancy trips and all. I admit to being a little green with envy. Or was that green from something else. :D Hehehe! No matter what I am pretty lucky. I have someone who'll put up with me. Muahahhaaaaaa!

OCD? hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm..... whats that? anxiety atacks? i have PAD - long term diability

I think almost everyone on here posts while they're high, I usually do...

Confuscious say....... "See this weefer in my mouth? everytime im here, ima smokin it!"

and astwa say: there is stoned and there is baked............

astra007 said:
OCD? hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm..... whats that? anxiety atacks? i have PAD - long term diability
Whats up astra007. It's called Obesesive Compulsive Disorder and it's very nasty. You ever see that show Monk? That's OCD.

good morning b/g - thats what i figured: i have pad: panic attack disorder. this is when you experience anxiety attacks on a random and non-regular basis; you get them "out of the blue". its caused by an overproduction of seritonin in the brain stem and i take a seritonin inhibrator called effexor to partially control it. probably explains my moods a bit eh? this disorder causes a chemical imbalance in the body so stoney bud was right in pointing out that my posting is "imbalanced", i will now be on the lookout fer this.

Hey everyone, happy weekend! :)

Have you ever heard the old addage, "Gotta cough to get off" ?

I remember hearing it when I was in my teens. Just now I loaded up the bowl and quietly went into the garage and took my 1st hit. I coughed my butt off. That never happens! Once I recovered I was gonna take another my lighter wouldn't work. (I had accidently dropped it in the toilet so it was wet..lol..) So here I am enjoying quite a funnnnn buzz from just a single bigass hit. :D

Just waiting for my only lighter to recover. :p

SmokinMom said:
Here I am! Looking for cabins to possibly stay at to celebrate our 10 yr anniversary in January. Man, why couldn't I have married a man that made better money?? ;) I know peeps with all the fancy cars, fancy homes, going on fancy trips and all. I admit to being a little green with envy. Or was that green from something else. :D Hehehe! No matter what I am pretty lucky. I have someone who'll put up with me. Muahahhaaaaaa!

One thing about "keepin up with the Jones's"
They ussually don't have money either. Just tons of credit card debt. ;)
I can't be envious, I think having a lot of money has its own problems with it.

Hey, I think everyone is a little off the rocker. I KNOW I AM. hehehe.
What fun would the world be if people DIDN'T have there quirks. I know if I printed off the diagnosis for each of my family members it would be a forum in its self. but I like the slightly "different" people over the "so-called" normal ones. They tend to be more intersting and easier to be around.

Ldy, glad you found the herb for your OCD. Any strain that helps the most?

hopefully, it was AFTER you flushed.......... hehehe. you have a great weekend too. sounds like ya got some skunk this time. heavy but caff, caff famous

since it was already answered as to what it is i will just elaborate more on the actual disorder and what i use to TRY to control it

and yes...i am stoned while posting here :D

i say try to control because that what i do...try and battle on a daily basis to find the right balance...

i do use over the counter meds...i am currently taking Luvox...which i hate...i battle within myself constantly over taking a pill every day to be normal...

Luvox specializes in more the OCD side...it controls obsessive behaviours that i used to do on a daily basis...i am scared to stop the meds because they have stopped my habits of locking the doors 3 to 5 times (every time i locked the door)

i would do the same with making sure the stove was turned off after using it...and checking locks on windows and continuously checking my alarm clack to amke sure it was set properly

before the pills this was a daily struggle of constant checking...or should i say...needless checking...it is hard to describe the feeling you get when you don't check things....it is a deep rooted sense of panic :(

now the ADHD....it kinda falls in hand a bit with OCD...

due to the high levels of energy i have they are exectued through cleaning ...thats where the OCD comes back...

i have problems with being able to leave things untouched...if i am sitting at the table i will touch everything that is there...not really do anything with it...just pick it up...and usually blow on the spot where it is

OK...actually to see this part ot my personality is quite comical...feel free to laugh...i am mildly giggling right now...

so yes..i blow where it was...this is to remove the dust...and i usually set it back right where it was...:rolleyes:

when the ADHD and OCD collide really hard....i end up with a trip to the dump and one clean house...

sometimes its hard to discern between my health issues because they overlap so much...

what does help me to slow down is indica dominant strains....i have yet to find the perfect one to make me stop these behaviours...but i don't think that will ever happen...i have learned to just deal with it...

this is me...and is a clean house that bad? ;)

i do that sometimes, comes with my territory. i fought taking drugs until 1998 and then i started paxil. worked great but made me very tired. now i take effexor and it cancels out the "ripple" attacks; this is when you get several 1 after another so that they overlap. mine is caused by a chemical imbalance in the body and it is inoperatable as it centers in the brain stem. with my past, it is not improbable why i got this. it can be triggered by any trama or near death experience. take care and try to learn the cause.

LdyLunatic said:
this is me...and is a clean house that bad? ;)

Oh man, too bad you're all the way up in Canada, cuz you could really help me tidy up around here!!! Sometimes when I let my house go to pot (hehe) I will get so down in the dumps and I get overwhelmed and have no idea where to even begin. I seriously need to de-crapify my house! :D

I can't really say I have health issues besides some occassional anxiety or depression but I truely think I self-medicate too. I really think I am better under the influence of MJ. I like myself much better then. :) My effexor works just so-so.

crap i'm so stoned.....and i'm running outta things to clean....

how far away are you SmokinMom? :D

LdyLunatic said:
crap i'm so stoned.....and i'm running outta things to clean....

how far away are you SmokinMom? :D

Hhaahahahahaahaha, me too!

Sunday is my house chore day. I've done the laundry, the floors, zeroed the kitchen back to cherry and ironed my work shirts for the next week.

I have a bowl per/hour requirement on Sundays.

BBBBzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Tomorrow morning I turn back into Mr. Database Man! Monday morning staff meetings are a drag.....I should pull out a doobie and fire it up.

Hhahaahahahahaha, that would stop their clocks!

Latest posts

Back