Post Here....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

surrounded by my usual cloud of smoke... so whats up everyone??
how is that harsh thing we consider life treating you all? yeah I myself couldn't answer that question really... not that i really know what the hell i'm talking about right now, It seems the further i burn down this jay the stupider i seem to get. But not so much stupid in a sense as maybe getting smarter but not logically smarter. Like another part of your brain is functioning better than the part that usually functions more, and it kinda dulls and numbs that part of the brain... anyway so yeah it's kinda like that. Hey has anyone else noticed a direct tie-in with the fact that since i been smoking herb heavily lately, my face is breaking out more. Why is that??? anyone know or notice that when they smoked heavily or smoke... heavily... so yeah i have to get ready for work now... i'm going to be so flippin high half the day, then i'm gonna come down and i'm gonna be draggin some serious ass. well better finish muh joint.. if your bored post it here.. haha

I am here takin a bong hit . Life is treating me ok man. Last night i did the walk for the cure, to cure cancer. This 15 yr old girl arranged the whole thing in this area. I had to go support her. This world needs a few more like her. I had a great time walking from 4 pm to 6 o clock this morning. It was a good cause. You will see the "wall of hope" on the news soon. I'll find out the date its being revealed

Pranic (guys stop reading now):eek:

maybe your period is coming?? i have never seen a change in my pimples except before my period....and i smoke A LOT of dope ;)

Rocky....good job on the walk :cool:

well than maybe it's just me.. I also noticed after burnin a few down the night before.. i always have a better shitting cycle for like the next week... anyway haha i'm sure you wanted to know that.

uhhh when m high i always noitice thing i never really noitice at all and think of crazy things and maybe when im high im like super smart???the other day i was stoned of my ass and i solved The Rubic Cube aint that a trip???yeah i really actually got high and started messing around with it cuz me and my bro made a bet and since i solved it he owe me 50$ hahaha

Latest posts

Back