Post picture of your daily driver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty Stank. I would like to hit off of one like that some day. I don't think i ever have. Looks fun.

Love your post sopappy. Yes, hot knives and black hard sticky hash... So hard you could hardly cut it with a knife.. I still have burnt knives from 43 years ago. lol I have a vape like yours.

Love your post sopappy. Yes, hot knives and black hard sticky hash... So hard you could hardly cut it with a knife.. I still have burnt knives from 43 years ago. lol I have a vape like yours.

ya, I got a little too veklempt there, Rosebud...way too much information :), I had to delete it. I'm glad you saw it though!
Do you remember the different stuff it was cut with?
Vicks vap-o-rub, vaseline, motor oil, gaawd I'm so grateful I can grow it myself now (well, sortof)
I used to use a flame spreader on a small cannister and sit the knives in the spreader. Worked like a charm. One day, our little session has a guest arrive just after after we've already done a round, so I reach down and pick up the torch...

BY THE NOZZLE !!!

boy, does that ruin a perfectly good stone.

This is mine it's a china Stero matrix perc mobious knock off. It functions very well for a $70 Bong . View attachment 226418

I am so impressed I will be buying a knock off Fab egg from him.

Coolest flag on the planet !!!
Can you believe that Texas will likely decriminalize *before* Ontario?
Am I in the twilight zone?)

usual flower piece, although i've recently downsized a bit... someone said it was a bit out of control. hah.
this one stands 2 ft tall, and is probably over 3 ft of tubing.

View attachment 001.jpg

usual flower piece, although i've recently downsized a bit... someone said it was a bit out of control. hah.
this one stands 2 ft tall, and is probably over 3 ft of tubing.

I heard that designed happened from leaving hot glass on the lathe and coming back to that design and the zong was born. Ever hear that story?

Nice looking Glass. That first one looks like a hitman piece

I had never heard that story about zong, but I own MANY. So interesting!

I just started carrying that seedless glass in my shop. awesome stuff. that piece is really thick. I just love it. Def my new daily rig.

So could you tell this older lady about the pipe in post#8? How much do they cost and why do I need that???? I think i might! I only have one water pipe and some glass pipes..never been into it.. oh great, a new hobby?

Those come with a dome and a nail for concentrates instead of a regular bowl.
They have different air flow than a traditional water pipe. You will find the average concentrate rig to be smaller than a piece meant for flower.

That Rig runs about $250. Is about 5-6" tall, comes packed in a lunch box includes the dome and a titanium nail. Just add a torch.

So could you tell this older lady about the pipe in post#8? How much do they cost and why do I need that???? I think i might! I only have one water pipe and some glass pipes..never been into it.. oh great, a new hobby?

pm headed your way Rosie :48:

ya, I got a little too veklempt there, Rosebud...way too much information :), I had to delete it. I'm glad you saw it though!
Do you remember the different stuff it was cut with?
Vicks vap-o-rub, vaseline, motor oil, gaawd I'm so grateful I can grow it myself now (well, sortof)
I used to use a flame spreader on a small cannister and sit the knives in the spreader. Worked like a charm. One day, our little session has a guest arrive just after after we've already done a round, so I reach down and pick up the torch...

BY THE NOZZLE !!!

boy, does that ruin a perfectly good stone.

Remember reading that post and liked it.
Remember burning my fingers, a time or two, cuttin` hash up. Nice buzz too.

Holy crow! guess I`ll stick with my little pipe fitting/bowl

I feel you on that! I wouldn't charge anyone here quite that much ;)

A lot of that is accessories, branding, and made in the USA costs.

That rig would probably be $75 cheaper if it didn't come with a Ti nail, and in a padded case. Lose the brand name would knock another $75-100 off.

My last batch of glass was from Killa Glass, and it was roughly 1/2 the price, but notably thinner and the nails were glass.

This is my more realistic daily flower piece (works well with a male nail as well) these are a little over $100, I got mine at the cup, and i just got a few in. The other stuff is just nice to have..

I was exploring with the china glass for a bit, but it's hit or miss on the quality, and I drew the line when I found tons of blatantly stolen designs with some even using the studio's name.

View attachment 047.jpg

View attachment 050.jpg

Here's my DD. Just an old glass pipe. Nothing fancy, really cheap. I used to loath it, no after almost a year of high milage I've grown somewhat fond of it. It's so dirty, I can take a dozen or more hits from just the resin burning inside the pipe. View attachment 231356

Latest posts

Back