Post pictures of your Mutant plant

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up everyone. I thought this would be a fun thread. This thread is about "MUTANT" plants. I would like you to post pics and the strain if possible of your mutant plant. Here is a pic of the mutant plant i'm growing at the moment. It is a South African Durban Poison X Skunk #1. It was a freebie and is 1 week 5 days old.

100_1859.jpg

100_1860.jpg

Hey B. Grunt thought this was MJ cultivation not Lettuce Cultivation. hahahahahahahahaha.

Just Pickin dude. So what if it is one of the "special ones" might pop out some kick ass bud. ;)

You did give me some hope. I'm gonna try again on the "Freebie" from GN

Whats up everyone. Just thought i would give you all an update on my mutant lady. As of today she is a bit over 3 weeks old. She is still stroked out on one side but she is doing great. Here are a few pics of her.

100_2157.jpg

100_2158.jpg

Wow grunt, nice plants man .. those are some prettys ill post mine but they are not "mutant" theres just plants.. lol

lights2.JPG

053a914f9f7b.jpg
7ebe4560be6d.jpg
adae627ac2e8.jpg
debe0469bf34.jpg

this is a bagseed plant that i topped and grew three new branches straight up. I call it triceratops. the last pic is 30x

chiefMOJOrisin said:
The first thing that came to mind when i looked at your plant was King Ghidorah the 3 headed monster from Godzilla. Killer plant man.

:ciao: TBG..I know your off somewhere ... and I know this is an old thread. but just came accross it after posting these in slowmo77 thread:rofl: This is a cloned White Widow..That started fine then went 3 finger then 1 and then shivelled a bit and now seems to growing outta it..wierd stuff :rolleyes: :bolt::bong:

032.JPG

033.JPG

034.JPG

035.JPG

036.JPG

i see this is old as well,got to it thanks to 4u...but this plant isnt a mutant,its a damn freak of nature...this thing has been put in a cooler with the lid closed for over a week,that means no light or watering or feeding for over a week.also the plant is 2 months.its been in 30 degree temps and of course lack of feeding and a bad gnat problem(a spider has been eliminating those,made a web in the cooler beside the planter)would explain its small size.sorry about the blur didnt notice it until i got back in.dont know why either,bad photographer no doubt.:)

DSC00560 [800x600].JPG

DSC00566 [800x600].JPG

Pics of mutants are always fun!

The only thing I've got now in the way of mutants is an unsexed Flodica trifolate (Leaves in sets of 3, instead of 2). IF it turns out female I'll think about posting a pic, but now it's nothing really special.

noneedforalarm said:
i see this is old as well,got to it thanks to 4u...but this plant isnt a mutant,its a damn freak of nature...this thing has been put in a cooler with the lid closed for over a week,that means no light or watering or feeding for over a week.also the plant is 2 months.its been in 30 degree temps and of course lack of feeding and a bad gnat problem(a spider has been eliminating those,made a web in the cooler beside the planter)would explain its small size.sorry about the blur didnt notice it until i got back in.dont know why either,bad photographer no doubt.:)

why is it in the cooler? has it done something wrong:giggle:

I think if i was stuck in cooler with lid on..no water or food for 2 weeks I would be a freak of Nature too:lama:

:bolt::bong:

Storm Crow said:
Pics of mutants are always fun!

The only thing I've got now in the way of mutants is an unsexed Flodica trifolate (Leaves in sets of 3, instead of 2). IF it turns out female I'll think about posting a pic, but now it's nothing really special.

please do post it...to some that is " MUTANT " ;)

OK, all I have to say to you all...... Get the uRANIUM OUT FROM UNDER YOUR BEDS!!!!.... that stuff will cause major problems......

JK 8)

Kewl Mutants guys...... Kinda neat what nature will do eh?

Latest posts

Back