Post Your Ride Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrPicklesCC

Reaction score
I will start this off as a newbie here. I have a 2018 Nissan Altima, I am not really a fan of the car BUT it was affordable and hopefully lasts me awhile.

I just got new rims and tires the other day and I definitely like the way they look. I will be doing all of the "chrome," pieces with Black Plasti-Dip sometime over the next week as well. I will show pictures when complete.

So.... What are you all pushing?

Attachments

• Rims1.jpg
    Rims1.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 9
I crashed and totaled my 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio in August 2020. I custom ordered a 2021 to replace her, and it arrived at the port in Baltimore from Italy yesterday. ETA for delivery to me is sometime in April. In the meantime, I'm driving my used crossover. Not the same thing haha.

An 09 Nissan Frontier here. Mrs Pute drives an 02 Altima. I hope it is the last vehicles I ever have to buy. I ran/owned a Nissan Dealership for decades...cars don't impress me any more. If I do have to get another car it will be a Subaru Outback. But I love my 4wd truck. Does everything I need....even has a radio and a heater.. anything more is a waste of $$$ to me......that way I can pay the tax increases coming.....

I crashed and totaled my 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio in August 2020. I custom ordered a 2021 to replace her, and it arrived at the port in Baltimore from Italy yesterday. ETA for delivery to me is sometime in April. In the meantime, I'm driving my used crossover. Not the same thing haha.

OMG. Please post pictures when that baby arrives!! dont tell me the color!! surprise me.

An 09 Nissan Frontier here. Mrs Pute drives an 02 Altima. I hope it is the last vehicles I ever have to buy. I ran/owned a Nissan Dealership for decades...cars don't impress me any more. If I do have to get another car it will be a Subaru Outback. But I love my 4wd truck. Does everything I need....even has a radio and a heater.. anything more is a waste of $$$ to me......that way I can pay the tax increases coming.....

I love Subarus. My last car was a Subaru Legacy Outback (a weird hybrid model).

I want a 2020 Cadiallac XTS or 2020 Chrysler 300 but I really cant bring myself to pay that much money on transportation. It seems silly to me. That was the allure of the Altima for me. I was able to pay it off, so I dont have a car payment each month, and Nissan does have a reputation for being reliable. So I am hoping to get a good 5 years out of her BUT I also said that if I have a very good year I would treat myself to the XTS for a Christmas present 😛

I drive a 2002 Avalanche 2500 with a 8.1Vortec engine. Straight pipes and Thrush Muffler with no Catalytic converters. Lots of power.
My Wife has a 2004 Black XJ8 Jaguar. It shows 170 on speedometer. Ive had it up to 135 mpg.
Both are payed for.
My Harley is down the street at my friends house. Sold it to him a few yrs back. Still setting there in his garage. 1995 Dyna Wide Custom. He said its mine anytime i want it back.😁

Last edited:
I drive a 2002 Avalanche 2500 with a 8.1Vortec engine. Straight pipes and Thrush Muffler with no Catalytic converters. Lots of power.
My Wife has a 2004 Black XJ8 Jaguar. It shows 170 on speedometer. Ive had it up to 135 mpg.
Both are payed for.
My Harley is down the street at my friends house. Sold it to him a few yrs back. Still setting there in his garage. 1995 Dyna Wide Custom. He said its mine anytime i want it back.😁
Nice Toy
1616436306766.png

hoppy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You only said that to get him to change your name back. I liked it better as Assholeman
E Tu Brutus?
Nope
I threatened to kiss him after brushing my teeth with one of hippies toothbrushes.
No worries , You are next LOL

My nick name is putembk....been that way for almost 40 years. A rep I got on the river. Stuck and fit me....we have now found the perfect name for you Roster. You have earned Assholeman.....like a badge of honor.

giphy.gif

Now everybody knows your name.....

My nick name is putembk....been that way for almost 40 years. A rep I got on the river. Stuck and fit me....we have now found the perfect name for you Roster. You have earned Assholeman.....like a badge of honor.

giphy.gif

Now everybody knows your name.....
giphy.gif

So, I am in the process of changing all the "chrome," to Black.... Here is the front that got completed yesterday. I am going to try and get a couple of the Door Handles today maybe.

Attachments

• Grill1.jpg
    Grill1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back