Post Your Ride Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
03 v92 cruiser victory, more american then the harley which i have a old iron head and replaced by the indian. harley has a lot of parts made over seas. my iron head has stuff all over it made in japan. very little of the victory was from over seas and i hope the indian is the same way.
victory.jpg

Last edited:
Big brother did a lot of R&D for Victory. He got flown out to the factory to pick one up and drive it back to MI. It didn't even have a VIN number on it, just a factory plate. Hate to break it to ya, but there's a lot of Jap and Chinese parts on 'em.

Here's another of my rides. The Rover SDI. BL, after the disastrous attempt to make a V8 by welding two Triumph 4 cyl motors together (the ill-fated Triumph Stag, a real POS) bought the rights to the Buick smallblock and re-engineered it with better bearings, an all alloy motor. I had a manual 5 speed car and it was pretty fast, but I got rid of it because the clutch was terribly hard to press, and London traffic. The body design wouldn't look out of place on today's roads. Check it out - BRUTAL! 0-60 in 7.1 sec, top speed 135!

Last edited:
My current car and a loaner.... $200 Maxima. It vibrates so bad at idle it's like your bumping in for a race with a

turbo car... haha. weird part is, she's fast as shit.. v6, not to heavy.. but previous owner was a crack head pill

popping druggy chick.. interior is trashed beyond belief.. hey, something to drive for free so not complaining

at all... lol

Ive owned all kinds of bikes. My last Bike,was a 95 Harley Dyna Wide Glide Custom. Loved all my bikes. Harley was not always American made.
Mine was a black '96 Dyna Convertible. Loved it, other then the tall a$$ windshield.

My current car and a loaner.... $200 Maxima. It vibrates so bad at idle it's like your bumping in for a race with a

turbo car... haha. weird part is, she's fast as shit.. v6, not to heavy.. but previous owner was a crack head pill

popping druggy chick.. interior is trashed beyond belief.. hey, something to drive for free so not complaining

at all... lol
I owned two of those VQ30 motor (3L) Maximas and yes, they are quick cars. But then I got the 3.5 Altima and that's even faster.

I used to be a Service Manager at a Mercedes Dealership, we had 10 loaner cars for customers to use free.... all diff
shapes n sizes. yet people would wait for the Maxima wagon to use it... lol. that thing was a beast, you kick that down and GONE.. some lady tried passing this long line of cars, hit someone head on and they all tried to sue the
dealership... few months later, all the loaner cars we pulled... butt munches...

Luckily I had a little 300E to drive.... what was fun, test driving all the cool trade ins.. the funnest was a Lotus Espri
Twin turbo... this was back in 88..

Canadian Champion for 3 years
racing in 3 classes Open SuperBike....750cc....500cc
did race for 5 years
with the 1100cc SuperBike I never saw
a bike by side me in the first corner....very fast on the start
I am the only Man to have 3 championship
in 3 classes the same year....very hard to do
if you go down one time in the season
it finish the championship....I NEVER go down

Suzuki GSXR1100cc SuperBike....👿
P1560987.JPG