Post Your Stash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoke_marijuana420

Reaction score
Hey... I decided that every time i get a new stash ill post it for you for no real reason. Post yours too.

:eek:

This shits not even that good.. theres no crystal.. lmao I'm stuck with this crap for a while, loose bud really fluffy and doesnt bust out with the bud buster, out unless u got a coffee grinder it seems to work fine with weed like this.
my.php

Peace

Fluid1 said:
Not horrible, not ideal....

yea man, i agree... im getting some new bud tommorow. at least its really good shit i should have it posted around 3:00pm (eastern time)

Man, I wanna smoke with the brothers... I have some Hashplant, bio sunrise, and some blueberry that I mest up in my first batch a few months back, but it gets me me high... I am also breaking into my kief collector.

Much better than the stuff in the first, you're on your way....

Ive seen nicer shit, its always a hit or miss around here lately.. or u get that middle quality shit but like today i got fucken chewed smoking like half of that G its intense man. post some bomber shit than mine cuz i know u have it

i'm with Fluid1...much nicer than the first :cool:

Sweet and sticky buds.
Those look tasty Fluid1

701jar close.jpg

300.jpg

jar up.jpg

How did you get your picture so big????
Looks Cool

nice buds everyone ....thanks for showing them off :cool:

Old Hippie said:
How did you get your picture so big????
Looks Cool

My camera is currently set on 4.0MP with like 1400x1600 or something huge like that, so it's also very clear when I zoom in on the picture.

The picture posted is at 1X....basically not zoomed in at all. I think I will do that and post a super close up. :)

Latest posts

Back