Pot Belly's grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pot Belly

Honeywagoneer
Reaction score
Hi Yall,

Wanted to show some shots of my little indoor garden. This is my mother.

100_0572.jpg

I'm testing out how to post pic's and all. Anyway's, she's a good girl and I keep her all neat and trimmed and green.

I want to post her clone just started in flower. I am not so speedy on all this stuff so I'll post another pic after a bit.......;)

Here's mama's clone just 11 days into flower. Just in time for a morning shot while still showing off some sweet overnight growth.

I can taste that toke now in a few months...... :farm:

:D OOOPS Forgot to post pic file

as I take a big puff.........

This one is 11 days into flower. You can tell she suffered a little over-nute shock as I switched to 12 / 12. She's doing alright now and has almost forgotten the abuse.

100_0578.jpg

Whats up mang. May i be the first to say your ladies are looking great. Nice and bushy just how we all want our ladies. :hubba: What kind of setup do you have? Anyway looking great. :aok:

Tanks TBG:)

My setup is a grow box with separate veg and flower rooms. I am using two 70 watt MH for veg, clones, and training growth. For flowering, each plant has her own 70 watt HPS shining down on her. Total of three 70 watt HPS in flower room.

I have a constant rotation schedule every 30 days which supplies me and the old lady enough smoke. And ISO hash - nothing is wasted.

All lights bought at home center stores. It was going to be only temporary (with the 70 watt lighting), but it works just perfect. I train my little beauties to have a thick crown with LST and topping.

Here's a shot of one 30 days into flower. This one's been treated kinda rough and I set it back with some topping (experimenting around). She's just starting to set her buds for the big pile-on which will happen soon. :) Later.....

100_0577.jpg

Very nice. :aok: You don't need much light to produce some nice smoke. :bong1: Like ya said you always have a supply. :hubba: That's what it's all about. ;) Mucho GREEN MOJO to you and the ladies.

Rip it up Pot Belly. No, plant it Pot Belly. Jeez. I wonder how I got so stupid some times :rolleyes:. Anyways, can't wait to see the progress!

Thanks again TBG for the Mojo. It really rubs off let me tell ya;) .

DL, I'll rip it up alright, but I've got to wait a while for more buds yet:D .

Thanks for all the input.

Wanted to add some more pics:D

Here she is at 12 days into flower. Also some shots of the flowering side of the growbox.

I think I'm going to do this journal showing sister plants in flower at differing stages.

For lighting, this is kind of an in-between grow from what I see. I'm not using any cfl's, nor am I using the standard 250+ Watt HPS or MH lights from hydro store. This is a different set-up where each plant has it's own 70 watt HPS light for blooming. Space is tight 20" x 20" x 24" high. But 210 watts is like a solarium in there. It provides plenty of smoke like I said and is good enough for us.

I have to control height and make sure I don't run into the lights. It sets me back timewise as I cut off precious "buds" early on in the spurt stage, but she fills out nicely to a compact, very packed little skunky gal.

I get a lot of heat so I'm operating an inline exhaust fan at around 85 CFM. Maintans 80 deg F @ 35% RH during the "day" and cycles by a thermostat set at 80 deg F and 45% RH during the "night". It also handles my veg chamber in a series so I only have to have one fan. I also have a thermostat to limit my temp to 100 deg F. It is hooked up to my lights and turns them off in case the exhaust fan pukes out on me. It has protected my babies once.

So welcome to Pot Belly's grow. I hope some of you get some benefit out of it.

It should be obvious the difference in the two sisters in their budding stages. Again this journal will constist of these two. Here they are......:)

100_0615.jpg

100_0612.jpg

100_0618.jpg

100_0611.jpg

100_0623.jpg

100_0624.jpg

Pot Belly said:
Wanted to add some more pics:D

I have to control height and make sure I don't run into the lights. It sets me back timewise as I cut off precious "buds" early on in the spurt stage, but she fills out nicely to a compact, very packed little skunky gal.

What a great setup & it is working well, obviously- thanks for the description above on how you control height & results you have had. Gonna try that myself. :eek:

Day 32 for big sis, Day 14 for lil sis

Checking in with some pic's of the ladies.:farm:

100_0634.jpg

100_0637.jpg

100_0641.jpg

100_0640.jpg

PotBelly i like the grow. I myself do lst also. Good luck on the grow keep up the good work

Thanks SM and Blunt:aok:

for stopping by and checking out the grow.

Hey Bro, just stopped by to check out your thing. Do you know the strain?

screwdriver said:
Hey Bro, just stopped by to check out your thing. Do you know the strain?

I don't know the strain. Got seeds from a great bag of weed. Would like to know the strain, though. They smell very strong, and the dried buds have a fruity smell when you pinch them.

I will be getting some "real" seeds soon and give them a shot. :)

Pot Belly said:
I will be getting some "real" seeds soon and give them a shot. :)

Can i get a HELL YEA!!!!!!!:headbang: I made my list of seeds out and doing my order when i get paid, then ima get nutes and last but shole not least the 400watt light Untill then ill be watch every1 else grow and wish them luck on a good and sucessfull harvest.

daamn dude your plants are good looking .... purty as heck.... and bushy... me liky

Latest posts

Back