Pot Belly's grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello avid gardeners!

Got some more pics to share. Big sis 35 days, and lil sis 17 days old.

Not going to cut or prune Lil Sis this grow. You can see that I'm LST'ing her. I will see how long that will last,:p but I won't cheat without fessing up.:)

Big Sis' spurt growth has slown down and she's starting to put on some buddage.:aok:

100_0643.jpg

100_0644.jpg

100_0645.jpg

100_0646.jpg

100_0649.jpg

100_0648.jpg

100_0650.jpg

Ooobie, Ooobie, Ooobie, Those are just too purdy to walk past

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Man you've got a green thumb. Those plants look delicious. Good job dude!!

SmokinMom said:
Those plants look delicicious.

Thanks SM. Gets to be my favorite time when the trics start to pop out on the leaves. The irridescent sheen of the trics with the deep green of this one does make her look very yummy.:)

Hello Everyone!

More pics to share.....

Lil Sis at 22 days and Big Sis at 40 days into flower.

I have been dealing with late flowering issues and I am going to back off on the nitro a tad........

I expect a 2 week setback for my mistake. Live and learn....:eek:

Although a branch snapped as I was "training it", I haven't cut a tip on Lil Sis as I promised. Not going to cut a single branch in flower this go round to see if it can be done with my space:confused2: .

100_0656.jpg

100_0657.jpg

100_0659.jpg

100_0660.jpg

Here's the weekly update on the grow.....

Today Lil Sis is 31 days into flower, and Big Sis is 49 days.

I still haven't pruned any branches on lil sis and she's filling out well. I am quickly running out of room in flower.

I'll be glad when my sativa is out of there. She is taking up valuable space, and eating up productive bud time....

Big Sis is starting to fill in the bud sites. Remember I set them back in flower with too much Nitrogen......

Also some shots of the little jungle in there;)

Still learning and having fun at it.:D

100_0675.jpg

100_0678.jpg

100_0679.jpg

100_0681.jpg

100_0686.jpg

100_0691.jpg

Also wanted to show the mother and one of her clones.........

Check out that thick trunk on her. I keep her pruned pretty tightly, cause I only need a few clones off her each 30 days or so........

Here is a healthy clone ready to take a harvested one's place. Been vegging for six weeks now. She's going to get her final transplant in the next few days.

100_0692.jpg

100_0693.jpg

100_0694.jpg

Very beautiful girls you have. I love how clones grow:D.

Thanks Bombudpuffa.....

I wish I could put that little clone into flower, but I have to wait until I pull one out. I've got about 3 more weeks. She is nice, low and bushy. So I'll continue to shape her.

I am trying to not cut or prune now when I switch them to flower. It is very hard to contain those buggars when you put them into flower.... They want to grow, grow, grow! I wish I had the height you guys have for your grows. I can only grow to 2 feet max.

Your plants always turn out beautiful and picture perfect. I look forward to new pics on your grows.

I have learned lots from you "pros" out there. I hope my little micro grows aren't insulting to anyone out there. I know MJ should look like a Christmas tree, but I just can't let them grow like that due due to my restrictions.

Doing the best I can.:)

I've still been LSTing her and not cutting, pinching, stressing whatsoever. Anyways, here she is.....

000_0015.jpg

000_0017.jpg

000_0018.jpg

This one has been pruned while flowering (3 weeks into flowering). I have learned that a setback in time (my cause) is punishment with no buds.

She is finally putting on the weight if you look deep inside the plant. I hope the next 2 weeks she'll be packing it on.

000_0019.jpg

000_0020.jpg

000_0022.jpg

great job nice and bushy just the way i like them :D keep up the great work peace

omg those ladies are beautiful good luck on your grow and please update us on how good the smoke is=)

I love how you are sculpting them. Beautiful.

Hello Everyone!

Here's an update on the grow.

I've been starting to take some buds off her as her some of the trichs are maturing to amber. I am planning to harvest her completely within two weeks, as one is behind her needing valuable space.

I plan on reducing my flowering number of plants from 3 to 1. I have total of 3 square feet, and want to LST one plant to fill the entire space next grow round. 3 plants is too tight.

This one is 76 days into flower.....

100_0710.jpg

100_0715.jpg

100_0713.jpg

100_0711.jpg

Hey Pot Belly, weird looking plant you have there. Looks like my revegged girl .. mutated, lots of single leaves. Just a big ball of pistils really and loads of little buds.

What you gonna do with it ? I reckon it would be too much hassle trimming it and curing it. I'll probably just chop mine and make iso hash out of it

This one is little sis who I've been LSTing. She needs more room to spread out - but there isn't any. That's why she's shaped that way looking from the top.

As soon as her big sister and other cousin is out of there she'll be able to stretch out and relax for a while.

This strain (unknown) is very aromatic and sweet, but it takes longer to bud and complete compared to most of your known indoor strains.

I am looking forward to a batch of Afghani #3 seeds I will be getting in the near future. I want to grow some true indica so bad.

Here she is at day 58 flower.

100_0716.jpg

100_0718.jpg

100_0719.jpg

100_0720.jpg

Runbyhemp said:
Hey Pot Belly, weird looking plant you have there. Looks like my revegged girl .. mutated, lots of single leaves. Just a big ball of pistils really and loads of little buds.

What you gonna do with it ? I reckon it would be too much hassle trimming it and curing it. I'll probably just chop mine and make iso hash out of it

She is a weird one. Most of it is my fault. I pruned her and gave her too much nitro in flower. I can't get the top growth to stop growing. There is a big bud ball inside hidden below those leaves. I'll post it when I harvest...

I was very happy with just homegrown weed to smoke - and a great smoke she is, but, looking at all your (as in "MarP Group") plants makes me want to improve big time.

What I am learning...... It's all been said before. Get the known weed with the genetic characteristics you want. Save time, space, energy, electrical $ / bud output. You name it.

It won't be too long before I get my Afghani beans - and grow some real weed. But I don't want to say it too loud to hurt my poor girls' feelings...:) They've done as good as they could for me. And I am thankful for that.

What do yo mean real weed? Are those things plastic or something? lol.

I think they look great. I'm a little confused on the time line though. You said 76 days into flowering? That seems like a long time to be flowering. I've had some haze strains that take that long to flower but I think the average strain is between 50-60 days until maturity.:huh:

Did you ever have a chance to move those HPS ballasts out of the grow space? I'm glad you updated, I was wondering where you went. I'd like to see this bud ball when it's done.

Latest posts

Back