Pot Belly's grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:holysheep: :eek: Now that's one big pot belly there Awesome grow bro cant believe how nice and bushy those ladies are bro great job gonna get a nice harvest there :D

All i can say is nice............ very nice bushy ladies you got there can't wait for the harvest pics and smoke report good job Potbelly

what a pretty lil sis that is. kinda reminds me of a little lemom tree.. nice...

She's finally putting on some buds, and dropping some of her fan leaves. She has finally gotten the message that it is Fall! LOL.

It's now easier to see how she's been LST'd. I did not prune any growth on her through the whole grow.

PB:)

100_0889.jpg

100_0890.jpg

100_0891.jpg

100_0892.jpg

LOL she looks outta control!!! Ya think ya can handle her Pot??? ya might lose a finger reaching in that bush LOL she's looking good man keep it up

:holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep: :D :hubba:

Hey everyone - here's an update on LST'd Lil Sis........

She's been taking her sweet time in flower. Definitely a lot of Sativa dominance in her........

She's finally thickening up..........

Last shot is close up of LST. Made S hooks out of some scrap copper wire.

100_0928.jpg

100_0929.jpg

100_0930.jpg

100_0932.jpg

100_0931.jpg

'Sup dude :ciao: Holy outta control batman :eek:. they look sweet man. helluva job. peace, e :bong2:

eyeslikedonuts said:
Holy outta control batman :eek:. they look sweet man. helluva job. peace, e :bong2:

Outta control is the word..........If you knew how many days (months) this little jewel in the rough has been in flower......

That's what you get when you do bagseed.........

yes but i love the grab bag aspect w00t w00t, that sativa is gonna blow your top though.

Just had to stop in and look at that bush again mmmmm Have to give it to ya bro that is one nice bush cant wait for the harvest good luck peace

She is an amazing looking lady, PB! Love the LST! Hmmmm...The wheels are turning... :hubba: :p

Thanks everyone for stopping in and checking out the grow...........

Her nugs are densing up and getting very stinky and sticky. I wish I could share a big sniff with everyone because she is very aromatic.

I have waited this long, so I will continue to let her mature until she can go no more. I am hoping she will turn out to be one big bud. ;)

Whats up everybody. Lil Sis was looking pretty this morning so I took some shots of her. It's getting close to chopping time. She's been dropping her fans and it's easier to see her LST wire now. I never thought she'd ever quit growing.

100_0943.jpg

100_0944.jpg

100_0946.jpg

100_0947.jpg

100_0948.jpg

100_0945.jpg

Mmmm...Mmmm...Mmmm...PB, she is a beauty! How much more time do you think?

Latest posts

Back