Pot Belly's grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that plant is just butifull i bet it is smellin good about now lol probley just enoff to make your stomich hungry lol exelent jod happy smokin

Rdrose said:
Mmmm...Mmmm...Mmmm...PB, she is a beauty! How much more time do you think?

Hey Rdrose- I am going to give her another week to fatten up.

tom-tom said:
that plant is just butifull i bet it is smellin good about now lol probley just enoff to make your stomich hungry lol exelent jod happy smokin

Hey tom-tom. She smells very aromatic and pungeant. It does make my mouth water. And I can't wait to smoke her.

Thanks for visiting, man.

Wow PB that lady has packed on some serious weight and is looking great. :aok: Something to be proud of for sure. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Wow PB that lady has packed on some serious weight and is looking great. :aok: Something to be proud of for sure. ;)

This ole bagseed strain I've been cloning for a year now has been quite a learning experience. Taught me patience. She has put on all that wieght in the past 2 to 2.5 weeks.

This strain's bud has never had the tight nugs, but more light and "airy". The smell is very strong, and I would say the high would be 7 or 8 on a scale 1 to 10. 10 being the strongest. But that was harvesting a little early. I've never let this strain go so far, and she's really tightening up.

After waiting, and a lot of LST, she's finally rewarding me. But that's going to be the end of the line for these gals. I plan on not continuing this strain as I need room to try some other strains.

PB:)

A few shots of Lil Sis in her spot. She has some mouth watering buddage.

100_0956.jpg

100_0958.jpg

Hey Blunt - They are putting on some weight, so I'm just going to wait her out. I hate to chop her too early because new pistils are continuing to grow on the outside of the buds, thickening them up.

Since she is the last of her kind, I'm putting a lot of TLC in her. She deserves it.

Pot Belly said:
Hey Blunt - They are putting on some weight, so I'm just going to wait her out. I hate to chop her too early because new pistils are continuing to grow on the outside of the buds, thickening them up.

Since she is the last of her kind, I'm putting a lot of TLC in her. She deserves it.

PB your plants look great!
May I ask why last of her kind? its really never to late to try cloning or just revegg some of her so you can clone easyer.

ur never going to grow her again? i would always put some seeds of that in a safe place and giver her a nother life in a few years lol that is a buitifull plant their i hope your harvest is very good ,good luck..

Hey Growdude - you always raise a good thought...........tom-tom, just noticed your post, too.

This gal has been in my garden forever. She has taken her sweet time to get to this point. Way too long for everything invested - time and $ wise. I have been with this strain for a year now, and am ready for something new, and with a bit more knowlege of the genetics of a particular strain. This one here is bagseed.

She does deserve the benefit of the doubt on 2 things: Nutes, and lighting.

I started using Fox Farm within the past couple of months, and converted my growbox from veg/flower to just flower about a month ago.........I may have to check my design on the divider to eliminate a possible light leak.

Interesting notation to make when "blaming" the strain.....I may try to re-veg a growing tip clone if the "mature" bud is good.

Thanks guys for stopping in.

Hey everyone. Wanted to post some more pics of Lil Sis. She smells so good.

100_0968.jpg

100_0971.jpg

100_0967.jpg

100_0970.jpg

hey PB, nice looking buds you got there, LIL SIS looks like 1 big bud lol grand job mate :aok:

keep it green & happy smoking bro 85C

Hi there PB, She is looking fantastic all covered with those beautiful crystals!! Very nice! :)

Do you have any seeds left of her strain or is she the last? If you clone her, wouldn't that mean you have to keep her growing until you wanted to use her again? Could be a long time...which is fine if you have the space for her...hmmm...

Rdrose said:
Do you have any seeds left of her strain or is she the last? If you clone her, wouldn't that mean you have to keep her growing until you wanted to use her again? Could be a long time...which is fine if you have the space for her...hmmm...

No more seeds of her.............Decisions, decisions. You are right. I do not have my box set up for veg now, and I don't have the room. She was a good bagseed, but is taking way too long to flower.

I need the space for some other solid strains bred for indoor growing. I'm not feeling too bad about it. ;)

"When to chop" Lil Sis is a daily thought now. Every morning when I check on her, she has grown more pistils and developing bulk on her buds. They are getting to be very tight and dense. I don't want to chop her yet, and cut off great potential smoke, right? She has some cloudy / amber trichs, but growing new clear ones every day. I wished my camera would shoot clearer pics of detail so I could get some opinions from some others. I do not see anything resembling the "black" degeradation of the bud of when it has passed its peak...........So I am still waiting........

I need the space for some other solid strains bred for indoor growing. I'm not feeling too bad about it.

LOL, You've got some great new afghani coming up and who knows what might be next, right?? Hmmm...of course, if you did reveg/clone 'Lil Sis', do you think she would make a good cross w/the afghani? :rolleyes: :D I'm sure you've thought about all the possibilities, PB, and I think you've already made up your mind what you want to do. It's all good... :D

"When to chop" Lil Sis is a daily thought now. Every morning when I check on her, she has grown more pistils and developing bulk on her buds. They are getting to be very tight and dense. I don't want to chop her yet, and cut off great potential smoke, right?

Right! :aok: Some of my best smoke is from the WW plant that kept growing after I had harvested most of it. Came home from vacation and the little popcorn buds I had missed and all the leaves around them were just covered w/thick, sticky trichs! :eek: That's when I knew that even though my stuff was good, it could have been better if I had been able to let it go another couple of weeks like those popcorn buds! (I keep those in a separate little bag for 'special occassions') :hubba:

hey PB, if there are cloudy/amber trichs then it ready man. unless you are waiting on more amber than cloudy :D

Latest posts

Back