Pot Belly's grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PB that is one healthy lady. You can hardly see any of the branches. Just one big fat bush. :p Great job my friend, great job. ;)

Hey everyone!

Just finished chopping Lil Sis. She was a beaut! And smelled strong. Like pineapple in a way. I don't own a set of scales, so I couldn't weigh her, but she had a great amount for a small bush. You can see that LST made good use of all her bud producing sites.

I ended up with a plant that I might re-veg, maybe. Don't know yet, and too whupped to tell right now.........

Here are before and afters.......

PB:)

100_0991.jpg

100_0992.jpg

100_1000.jpg

100_1001.jpg

100_1002.jpg

100_1003.jpg

Whats up PB. Looks like a very nice harvest mang and some killer smoke. Who needs a scale when your gonna be smoking it all yourself. :p Anyway great job on the grow and look foward to your next. ;)

Excellent, PB!! :aok:

Looks like you've got some real nice smoke there!!

Harvesting really takes it out of ya, huh!?!?!?!

Staying tuned for further info on 'Lil Sis'... :D
:hubba:

Thanks everyone! I got my birthday wish. Fair good amount of bud. Didn't know how long she was gonna go, but trich's were ready, and calyxes were swollen.

I worked late into the night way past my bedtime on that bud. The smell was so pungeant that my eyes and nose were burning!

Can't wait to smoke her after a good cure. More pics to come later.........

Man she shole waz a nice looking plant there. how many tops did she have. mine got 15. with 4-5 more weeks to go. i really need to get a cam but every time i plan on gettting 1 something comes up i hope i find my web cam while im packing up to move tomorrow. still waiting for the purple color to come in

hey man, nice haul, that did yeild quite a bit compared to other lst attempts. think u might have it figured out :p nice nice

Dc

Hey everyone - just a follow up with some pics of Lil Sis' bud and smoke report.

It's been 17 days since she was chopped, and the buds are maintaining 45% RH in the jars indefinitely. They are still tightly under wraps and will remain in cure for a month. The smoke is getting less harsh as they cure. The smell is very strong and pungeant when breaking up for a bong toke. The stone is strong, and both a good day high and night high.

ISO hash oil is OK, but I let the ISO and trim sit too long, so it's darker than what I like. But the stone is good and makes you very sleepy. Not good for a day buzz if you are trying to be productive.

You can see no mold here - thanks to a digital hygrothermometer in my curing jar.

Wish I could share more than just pics with you guys.

P1010151.JPG

P1010154.JPG

P1010156-1.JPG

PB, those are some absolutely gorgeous buds!! Nice and full and thick w/trichomes!! Lovely....

.... what's goin on man! Things look like they are going well for you. I remmember when we had the same amount of respect. lol, keep rockin in!!!

I'll be back on the scene in a few months ;)

Hey Haze - Great to hear from you. Glad to see you're out and about. Thanks for stopping by to post.

hah, that stuff looks raw! i wish i could snap one through, check out some of the greens iam smoking on in my grow journal! later man, keep up the awesome work!

Dc

Latest posts

Back