Pot-Cast.com: Breaking the Social Conscience of medicinal & recreational mj use

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smileyface420

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new to this forum but I like what I'm reading. I think you will like this as well.

www.pot-cast.com is where medicinal & recreational users can cut around the media's portrayal of marijuana use, & show the world the real side of marijuana & marijuana products. In each episode, you will meet compassion centre owners, medicinal/recreational users, new/veteran activists, musicians, actors, & many famous & not so famous faces both in & out of the cannabis culture. Sitting together, people from all walks of life discuss current events, politics, entertainment and anything one can expect to discuss while casually toking bowls, joints, blunts, vaporizers, etc. Pot-Cast.com promotes mature, educated & responsible marijuana use & viewer feedback is vital to the success of our cause.

We invite you to check out the first episode debuting early June 2006 on www.pot-cast.com. There will then be all-new episodes available to download on a bi-weekly basis. We welcome you to join our forums and give your insight on how we can make each new episode better. We welcome all questions, comments, & suggestions

Regards,
Pot-Cast.com

be sure to check out the 'Find The Stoned Superheroes Contest' where you can win a 1 month pass to the Kindred Cafe in Toronto, Canada

Latest posts

Back