Pot Chocolate with Green Dragon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pus and Mucus

Reaction score
Based on the Hershey's site recipe with adult ingredients added. Chocolate syrup is better for hot choc because chocolate powder tends to clump when you stir it by hand.

INGREDIENTS
  • 2 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Syrup
  • 2 fluid ounces green dragon (I use rum and sometimes brandy)
  • 1 cup half and half (8 oz.)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon melted butter/cannabutter
  • Marshmallows and/or whipped cream (optional)
  • Additional HERSHEY'S Syrup (optional)

DIRECTIONS
  • Stir together syrup, green dragon, melted butter, vanilla extract and half and half in microwave-safe mug. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute or until hot. Serve with marshmallows or whipped cream and syrup drizzle, if desired. Makes 1 serving.
This recipe is RICH and you may want to eliminate the butter. I happen to like brandy and rum green dragon in hot chocolate but I think a good whiskey will work (I haven't tried it with whiskey yet.) If anyone has a different recipe for pot chocolate, by all means post.

I use Ghirardelli double chocolate cocoa and 190% cherry shine. My green dragon isn't green, it's amber because I don't extract the chlorophyll. I do 1 min 30 sec

I use Ghirardelli double chocolate cocoa and 190% cherry shine. My green dragon isn't green, it's amber because I don't extract the chlorophyll. I do 1 min 30 sec
Whoa, 190 proof? Does it still have any cherry taste? I happen to LOVE chocolate covered cherries. I'd like to taste that shine.

Latest posts

Back