Pot crash....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Pot head swarm after truck spills bags of weed
September 1, 2011 3:29 PM
By PHILIP CAULFIELD, DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Some lucky potheads had their prayers answered Wednesday when a truck hauling a massive stash of weed overturned at a busy California intersection, spilling bags of hash all over the road.

Several drivers and bystanders swooped in and gathered up the ganja while the dopey driver fled on foot, cops told the San Jose Mercury News.

Cops who responded to the scene in South San Jose eventually collected the remaining bags of weed and found a loaded handgun inside the truck, police said.

Investigators said they are still looking for the driver - as well as the reefer thieves - but they didn't have any suspects.

No other vehicles were involved in the early morning crash, police said.

hahahha ...Hammy my buddy at worked emailed me this at lunch. The comments were hilarious. "pennys from heaven"

Lol....yeah this article was in today's NY Daily News. At least it was on the iPad version. Saw it and started grinning ear to ear. Had to be a funny site seeing those peeps run around scoffing up as much as they cld.

It was on msnbc online as well...If a truck full of herb crashed in front of me, and the driver took off running......I'd pick up some debris just like them:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Lol....yeah this article was in today's NY Daily News. At least it was on the iPad version. Saw it and started grinning ear to ear. Had to be a funny site seeing those peeps run around scoffing up as much as they cld.

I was about to ask if you just made up the news coz it's too comical to be true.. Then I read the other posts. :p

A CCTV clip would have been EPIC.

Latest posts

Back