Pot prices and the area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ptbo_Stonerz

PackinThaBowlinOnt_Stoner
Reaction score
Hey all. I wanted to start a post just to compare prices of weed around the world. I know "High Times" magazine has a section on prices. So if its appropriate for this site, Just for fun, post the prices of qtr oz and oz prices in your area. be sure to state if it is Indoor, Outdoor or Hydroponic.

In my area in Ont Canada. A qtr of hydro $60
and an oz $180-200

Outdoor $50 qtr and $150 oz

P.s. this post is not intended to get people to buy or sell pot it is ONLY for REFERANCE!!!

Quarter $100
Ounce $350
(Here in NE Ohio)

I don't know if it's indoor grown or outdoor, but I believe it's indoor.

SE

Good commercial. 50 a 1/2 100 an O

Here in NY i pay $100 an OZ. for comercial and $70 a quarter for indoor hydro.

nyc- the prices range from $90 oz to $450 oz all depends on quality and your connect. You can always use a delivery service for the best variety and quality which will run u $50 for 2gs (its really worth it)

Down here in the bottom left hand corner of the U.S. Dro will cost you 100 a quarter, 350-375 an onion and Mids will run you 130 an onion and like 45 a quarter

I'm also in the bottom left hand corner of the U.S. and you need to find a better connection! Even the best herb out there isn't worth $120 a 1/4.

i was high as shit when i wrote that reply i meant Bottom RIGHT hand corner.

Well where i live the Bottom of the U.S. really close to mexico you can get a oz. for $25 and a quater for $15 :p

i'm sorry but i'm not buyin an oz for $25 thats just insane.... mmmm... brown...

Just East of ohiodood..... NW penna : 120 - 190 an oz with my newest hook up

WOW weed is so cheap in the US in PR a 1/4 oz is $25-35 and an oz is like $250-300 you can buy 1/2 oz in $120 but i wouldnt recomend it...

Canada = 60 to 250 dollars, NYC = 120 to 360 dollars, Florida = thanks to Mariuanapassion and a love for gardening Zero dollars.

WA State......$40.00 3.5, $70.00 1/4 oz, $140.00 1/2 oz, 320.00 - 220.00 oz. It all depends on who ya' know. ;)

:rolleyes:
AceT9 said:
Prantic why wouldnt you buy a oz for $25 :rolleyes:
Because an oz for $25.00 is s*it. You get what you pay for...if you don't mind smoking shi*t. ;)

I agree with you there an oz for $25 would be crap unless uf course you got it from a friend who grows him/herself.

Deep southern Ca.
$50 dollar mexican ounces were the norm down here forever, there used to be pounds of the stuff for $225 and you got what you paid for. It's still around for a low price but not as common as it once was.

Plenty of people paying the $50 an 1/8th and $100 a 1/4 but nobody that has any sense about them. $200 to $400 and ounce for the goods, like always, depending on who you know.

If you go to the rip-off artists at a "dispensary" you can get all levels but they have plenty of $60 and $70 dollar 1/8ths!

I live in cincinnati ohio an OZ of some mids is like 120 to 150 from my township but when I go to the city its like 80 for some dank mids know chronic in the township is 250 an OZ and in the city its 500 but the city chronic is like out of this world type shit but I settle with township shit its dank ass beasters if any1 know what that is (mid grad chronic)

Latest posts

Back