Potential first timer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

A 5th Lower

I'm considering growing my own relatively soon, but I don't know where to start. Yes, I did read the guide, but any tips anyone can give me beyond this would help greatly.
Thanks,
5th

for first grow use bag seed and tweak ur system and then use good genetics 1 more thing read read read

RULE #2: Tell no one.

Also look into odor control, such as carbon scrubbers, or air filtration units.

kind of off topic but....

i have my grow room inside of my bedroom. it's actually my closet. i've got the lighting schedule to turn on at 2am and turn off at 2pm (when people usually aren't in my room). but every once in a while, someone will see light coming out of my closet and ask "why is your closet glowing?" what should i do in this situation?

btw - i don't have people in my room that i don't trust, but people got big mouths so i'm kinda scared.

seal that sucker up where light can'y escape. If light can get out, light can get in.

that's true. i'll see what i can do to seeal it up.

thanks guys. anything else i should know besides bag seed and tell no one (what is this, fight club?)

A 5th Lower said:
thanks guys. anything else i should know besides bag seed and tell no one (what is this, fight club?)
Oh, yeah, and you gotta hold your mouth just like this....

Hahhaahaha

You have to tell us some of the basic stuff first.

Are you going to go with soil, hydro, container types you have, lights you have, nutrients you have......

What have you learned already, and what part of what you've read don't you understand? Do you need instruction from seed or what?

It's not fight club, but it's also not the mind reading club either...Hahahahahaa

icon10.gif

Latest posts

Back