Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Pound new owner of Growcraft X3

RonnieB

Reaction score
I shopped and shopped for months, and researching everything I could find. HLG, California Lightworks, Timber, Spider, mars, Greensunshine Company. Then I found ChilLED Tech. The edge to edge par coverage was all even and over 700 on the edges at 36 inches. The light has 3 removable bars. And you mount the driver on the wall. The beauty of this design is if you are like me and on a budget. You can buy the X2 and later add another bar and you have a 300 watt X3. If you have the X3 300, you can buy another driver and you have 3 x 5 coverage and 500 watts at the wall. If there's a problem. You simply remove the bar that has the problem send for repair and keep using the light with 2 bars. If you're in the market for a honest power house, American made light. This is it. They're regular 900 and on sale for 650 shipped. Customer service is outstanding. I chose them over the others and think I made the right choice

RosterTheCog

A Place to Drink from A Dirty Stinking Mud Hole
Reaction score
Looks good
The Kit would only cost $521
I know you must be pretty handy with a screw driver and wire nuts

RonnieB

Reaction score
Looks good
The Kit would only cost $521
I know you must be pretty handy with a screw driver and wire nuts
Thats the 300 watt. I got the 500. It still needs assembly. Same exact light, just a different driver than the 300. I wanted 3x5

RonnieB

Reaction score
My fall back plan was to buy the X2 and slowly upgrade it by adding another bar,

Latest posts