Powder Mildew cure yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaotik

MrInvisible
Reaction score
hey guys, been a long time. i hope there's still some old members about, and i hope y'all are doing well :)

i've fell out of the grow scene for a few years, but still maintained my garden.. sadly, the apollo i've cherished since i was one here last, has gotten PM 🤬
so gutted.

somehow it got in from the outdoor. i've already tossed everything else from my room, some stuff i've held for years.. kills me. but this one.. ugh. i'd hoped she was somehow spared, but alas.. i know what needs to be done, but hurts to do it.

just want to check and make sure there's been no progress in powder milder CURES since i've been away from the scene, right? all still circlejerk treatments?

hey guys, been a long time. i hope there's still some old members about, and i hope y'all are doing well :)

i've fell out of the grow scene for a few years, but still maintained my garden.. sadly, the apollo i've cherished since i was one here last, has gotten PM 🤬
so gutted.

somehow it got in from the outdoor. i've already tossed everything else from my room, some stuff i've held for years.. kills me. but this one.. ugh. i'd hoped she was somehow spared, but alas.. i know what needs to be done, but hurts to do it.

just want to check and make sure there's been no progress in powder milder CURES since i've been away from the scene, right? all still circlejerk treatments?

That's a great question and my biggest problem, last summer out side grow late Sept PM showed up and i used 20% milk and water. It worked but it started to smell.

Glad to see ya you Koatic,,been along time.đź‘Ť

Last edited:
Here in PM country, we control it with air circulation and humidity control. We have a saying that if a leaf isn't shaking, it's mildewing. The shaking also helps grow sturdier plants.
5266e3b6ecad04b347830083

She was shakin' (oh oh ooo oh)
Snappin' her fingers (oh oh ooo oh)
She was movin' round and round (oh oh ooo oh)
That girl was shakin' (oh oh ooo oh)

Latest posts

Back