Powdery Mildew

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the spores are in the room, white powder mildew will continue to show itself in every grow you do, until all the spores are dead

Powdery mildew will look like white powder on your plant. A pic would help if you can post one.
If you can, take them outside and spray the powdery stuff off. There are many remedies that you can make at home or you can buy a fungicide to spray on them on them after they dry. Wipe down your grow area to remove any residue. The internet has recipes for stuff to kill the kill the mold.

Find the problem that caused the powdery mildew. Plants spaced to closely in a warm environment with lack of good airflow may be the problem.

I wish you all the best with your grow.
Sorry it took so long to get a picture, Thanks for all your help.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 55
Lesso, just out of curiosity did the Amazon box have any labeling (oxidizer yellow diamond or orm-d sticker) on the outside of it?
Now that i think about it... the bottle has those markings, but i dont remember if the box had them. The bottle came in a bag that was full of leaked out peroxide. It seemed dangerous.

Even if it appears to help the plant (which is a false sense of security as the pathogen is more than surface deep) you've got a whole room to sanitize; don't delay the cleaning. Have you washed the walls and floor yet with one of the strong cleaners that we have recommended?

Even if it appears to help the plant (which is a false sense of security as the pathogen is more than surface deep) you've got a whole room to sanitize; don't delay the cleaning. Have you washed the walls and floor yet with one of the strong cleaners that we have recommended?
No not yet. I spoke with the Manufacturer of Mildew Cure from Safer Gro. They said that this product kills the spores and that this product is approved by the Colorado Dept, of Agriculture for Marijuana growing. I will be able to prove there claim shortly.

Ok good luck let us know how it goes over time
I checked the Colorado Dept of Agriculture and the Mildew cure is listed i checked California's Dept of agriculture and they don't list any products at all.

in California, no one sells weed with powder mildew, they burn them because the fungi is inside the plant and a topical application of anything will not cure it, it will only suppress it. No one here in Cali would want to smoke it, why would you?

Latest posts

Back