Powdery Mildew?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FourTwenty

Reaction score
Whats a good organic spray for powdery mildew?

Plants are in early flower.

I pruned last feeding ...to allow more air flow ...

Just wanted to see what you guys used to deal with powdery mildew..

Ps i was reading another post talking about it raining alot and not being able to feed properly...i feel your pain 😂 it has done nothing but rain all season here....

Attachments

• 20210803_165631.jpg
    20210803_165631.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 20210803_165614.jpg
    20210803_165614.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 36
Whats a good organic spray for powdery mildew?

Plants are in early flower.

I pruned last feeding ...to allow more air flow ...

Just wanted to see what you guys used to deal with powdery mildew..

Ps i was reading another post talking about it raining alot and not being able to fI seed properly...i feel your pain 😂 it has done nothing but rain all season here....
I spray my plants with Greencure (not sold anywhere now ) but it is Potassium Bicarbonate.. which can be bought in small amounts , I spray early in the AM once a week , works for me . I use approx 1 tbs per gallon in pump sprayer and coat top and bottoms of all the leaves and stems.

Food grade hydrogen peroxide?

Been like 12 years since I’ve used it but the plants loved it.

Used to get it from the health food store.

I spray my plants with Greencure (not sold anywhere now ) but it is Potassium Bicarbonate.. which can be bought in small amounts , I spray early in the AM once a week , works for me . I use approx 1 tbs per gallon in pump sprayer and coat top and bottoms of all the leaves and stems.
:angiesfavorite:I followed your recommendation and it works great, Amazon.com cheap too.

What are your mixing ratios. I have a similar product BioSafe ZeroTol HC. Used full strength and burnt the shit of the plants.

when in doubt , read the label..

APPLICATION RATES AND DIRECTIONS
Pre-Plant Dip Treatment
Use OxiDate 2.0 for the control of damping-off, root disease and stem rot disease caused by Pythium, Phytophthora, Rhizoctonia, Fusarium or Thielaviopsis, on seeds, seedlings, bulbs, or cuttings. Remove dead or dying foliage prior to dipping.
1. Use OxiDate 2.0 at a dilution rate of 1:100 (64 fl. oz. per 50 gallons of water).
2. Immerse plants or cuttings; remove and allow to drain. Do not rinse. 3. Excessive foaming or bubbling during the dipping process is an indication
of high levels of disease contamination.
Seed Treatment
Use OxiDate 2.0 for the control of damping-off, root disease and stem rot disease caused by Pythium, Phytophthora, Rhizoctonia, Fusarium or Thielaviopsis, on seeds of seed sprout crops such as mung bean, red clover, soybeans and alfalfa, and on crops grown exclusively for seed for planting. 1. Use OxiDate 2.0 at a dilution rate of 1:100 (64 fl. oz. per 50 gallons
of water).
2. Immerse seeds and let soak for two minutes; remove and allow to
drain. Do not rinse. Plant seed according to seed package directions.
Treated seeds exposed on soil surface may be hazardous to wildlife. Cov- er or collect treated seeds spilled during loading and planting (such as in row ends).
Bean Sprout Production
Use OxiDate 2.0 to prevent bacterial and fungal diseases in bean sprout pro- duction process and packing lines. Treat tank and spray system water with OxiDate 2.0 at a dilution rate of 1:1,000 (1.28 fl. oz. for every 10 gallons of water). Allow a minimum contact time of one (1) minute with the solution.

https://biosafesystems.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/oxidate-2_label.pdf

Latest posts

Back